Chapter 6

___________Your POV____________
Your eyes snapped open, as your body shot up from bed.
Your body is now drenched in a cold sweat, as you tried to calm your erratic breathing, only to clutch your chest in the process of trying to get oxygen into your lungs.
'Shit, not again!' You thought as you try to get out of bed, only to collapse to the floor in the process.
You use your free hand to grab at the bedsheets, trying to pull yourself up, only to fail.
___________Levi's POV____________
I was up late trying to finish some paperwork that I had leftover from this afternoon, but that was when I hears a loud thump coming from the room across from me.
I quickly got up, and made my way across the room, then the hallway.
I gently knock on the door where (F/N) now rests.
"Oi, brat, are you okay?" I whisper through the door, but only to be greeted by silence.
"Tch, I'm coming in." I say as I gently open the door, only to be met with a shocking sight.
(F/N) is on the floor, one hand clutching her chest, while the other is desperately trying to hold onto the bedsheets, her body is covered in a cold sweat.
'Shit, she's having a panic attack!' I think, as I quickly begin to make my way towards her.
Her breathing is heavy, and laboured as she tries to calm it down.
"Calm down, just follow my breathing." I say as I gently rub her back.
She nods in understanding, as she follows my breathing pattern.
After about ten minutes, she's finally calmed down.
"Mind explaining to me what the hell just happened?" I asked.
She gets up, and grabs her chalkboard, which is sitting on her nightstand.
'Its exactly what it looked like, I had a panic attack.' She writes.
I click my tongue, as I say "I know that already, but what I want to know is from what."
'Nothing major, I just had a nightmare, that's it.' She writes.
"Tch, what kind of nightmare?" I ask.
I see her visibly stiffen a bit, before writing down 'I can't remember.'
'I know she's lying, but at the state that I just saw her, its better if I don't ask her any questions at the moment.' I think as I begin to make my way towards my office, but before leaving, I stop and turn around, while saying "If you need anything else, I'm in my office."
I was about to walk out the door, but something tugged on my arm.
I spun around to see (F/N) writing something down.
She then shows it to me.
'Please don't tell anyone about what happened, also I hope this incident doesn't make you think any less of me.'
I clicked my tounge as I say "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, also I don't think any less of you."
I see her sigh in relief as I go back to my office.
'That girl, she really is one big mystery, but mark my words I will find out what she's hiding.' I think as I go back to my desk to finish the small amount of paperwork that's left.
____________Your POV____________
Its around mid afternoon, and you are currently with Levi, learning about the basic things of this time.
Like, for example, they have these large walls that protect them from the titans, and that one of the walls were already breached because of two special titans, also known as deviants, that they named the Colossal Titan, and the Armoured Titan, and how Eren could transform into one of these titans, also known as a titan shifter.
You quietly listened as Levi went on to explain some other things as well, but from your perspective, they weren't that important.
That was when an interesting idea popped into your head.
You rose your hand up, in order to get the small Corporal's attention, once he noticed your hand, he walked over to see what you were writing.
'Since, I learned a little bit about your time, how about I should you and your squad something from my time.'
"Tch, fine, I'll go get everyone, but this better be good." Levi says as he goes to gather everyone up.
You quickly go back to tour room, and produce a small device from your backpack.
You then go to the mess hall, and see that everyone is already there.
You then place the device on the table for everyone to see.
"What is this?" Eren asks.
'It called a music player, it let's you listen to different styles of music.' You wrote down.
"Like what?" Eld asks.
'Well, there's so many styles, so how about I let you listen to one, and I can even dance to one if want.' You wrote down, and everyone instantly nods.
You smirk as you grab a chair, and place it in the middle of the floor.
Everyone then looks at you curiously as you go back to the small device, and turn it on.
You then, put on a song, and went to sit in the chair.
(Please watch video above to see dance.)
After you were done, everyone began to applaud you.
You smiled as you went to your music player, and turned it back off.
Everyone began to say compliments about you, and how cool the future is going to be, hell, even Levi looked impressed.
After a few note minutes of talking about the future, it was already time for dinner.
You then decided to head in a bit early, so that you could work on drawing something for Levi, and his squad.