Chapter 2- Awkward

Next week:
................................................................
RING..

RING...

RING...

RING...

I wakeup by the voice of the alarm clock. Today is day 1 in school! And I am so off!  I lay still a bit on bed from laziness and then wakeup and stretch body. I slowly walk small steps on my room's cold floor. I lazzily enter the bathroom, take a warm shower,and  brush my tooth and hair. I dry myself with a towel and tie my rebilious hair up so it dries on it is own.

I head to my closet and pick up a pair of black pants, a blue flower designed T-shirt and a pair of white sneakers. When I am done wearing I apply some of my perfume and..

"EMILYYY, where the heck is my perfume? You didn't take it right? EMILYYY GIVE IT TO ME NOOOW"
Yara roarred while hitting in the door loudly.

Goodluck that I locked the door before sleeping. If not Yara would have been in my room by now changing my face structure using her nails.

Ooh, I forgot to mention that Yara is someone that doesn't like her stuff to be touched by anyone than her. I can't blame her though; she gets her perfumes with $500 each .

If I had ones like her ;I wouldn't even let anyone look at them!!

"Stop it Yara!! You're killing the door!! How could I even enter your room when you lock your door 24/7" I scream back at her.

With that the slamming on the door stops, and I could hear Yara storming into her room; slamming the door behind her with a loud bang. Shouting unlovely words. That I don't even understand.

Oh my god she says words I don't even know about!!

After checking myself in the mirror and applying a bit of lip gloss and a coating of mascara; I open the lock slowly and then crack the door slightly open.

Just when I try to get my head out from the door oppenining to check for any sign of Yara...

"BOOOOM" dad scream scares the life's out of me, that I jump backward falling flatly on the floor. I could feel the hair on my body rise. I think that my hair turned white and my butt blue.

"Dad you freaked me out! I could have got a heart attack!!" I say rather angry now not scared. I hear my dad laugh aloud and I start laughing to. When I attempt to stand up. My butt hurts me alot.

"Ooh, comeon I wasn't that scary, at least not as much as I wanted!" He says while smirking at me. I give him the best fake smile I have and lift my arms up for him to lift me up. The momment his hands are in mine ;I pull him strongly that he falls flatly on the floor next to me. We look at each other again, and burst in laughing.

After sometime laughing in my room, we eventually get out and head to the kitchen. I then see breakfast on the table (note that Yara hates cooking), with a note stuck on the table saying:

" I will come late don't wait for me
Yara."

I left the note on the fridge and grabbed a toast. I gave dad a pick on the cheek and said goodbye before I leave the house. I walk down the street until I reach the bus stop . In a matter of minutes the bus arrives. After ten mins in the bus. I reach school, then I head to the school's gates. I feel something was going on wrong. The school is empty!! Except for the kids heading to the backyard. I was a bit curious until I saw my 2 bested calling after me so I go closer saying "I have missed you guys sooo sooo much. How are you doing".
"Omg Emily we missed you more" they both say at the same time.