Lots...and lots...of dares. XD

(NOT FOR D TO SEE)....Asher prank D....I mean Asher can you prank D.....urghhh!!, enuf....just friggin prank her! :) ~ Shaz_Rocks

Asher: *grins* I know exactly what to do. *goes to the living room* Hey guys. D went to the store, right?

All: Yeah.

Asher: I'm gonna prank her, okay? It's a dare.

All: *grins* Okay.

Asher: *sets up a bunch of stuff*

Elsa: Quick Asher! D's coming!

All: *hides behind the couch*

D: *looks around and sees rose petals and candles* Uh guys? What's going on? *sets down the grocery bags*

Asher: *walks out with his guitar and sings* A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head when I think of all the years I wanna be with you.

D: *tilts her head* Ash?

Asher: *smiles* Wake up every morning with you in my bed. That's precisely what I plan to do. And you know one of these days when I get my money right, buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life. We'll forever be in love, so there ain't no need to rush, but one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough.

D: *smiles a little* What on earth are you-

Asher: I'll say, 'Will you marry me?' I swear that I will mean it. I'll say, 'Will you marry me?' Singing ooh woah ooh oh. Ooh woah ooh oh. Ooh woah ooh oh. Oh, yeah. *grins*

D: *crying*

Asher: *frowns* Why are you crying?
*hugs D*

D: They're h-happy tears.

Asher: *smiles* Well, I have something else for you. *gets down on one knee* D, from the moment I saw you, I knew you were the one for me. You're beautiful and talented and smart and funny. I couldn't ask for more. Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me? *opens up a jewelry box revealing a diamond ring*

D: A-Asher, I...I will have the answer you're looking for one day, but not today. I can't marry you. I'm only thirteen. And you're only fifteen.

Asher: *starts laughing*

D: *frowns* Whats so funny?

Asher: I-It was a dare! *gasps for air*

D: Wait, *frowns more* so you went through all of that trouble, you bought me a ring, sang a song, set up all of this, and it was all for a dare?

Asher: *stops laughing and smiles* Well, not really. *holds out the ring* Its not an engagement ring. *turns it so she can see Soldier carved into it* Its a promise ring. Now the only question is if you'll wear it?

D: *grins and puts it on* Of course I will.

Asher: *grins and puts on a ring that says Sunshine* I love you.

D: I love you too. *smiles*

Dash: *kisses*

Others: *watching from behind the couch* Best. Prank. Ever! *fangirls/fanboys*

Jay: *rolls his eyes* Yeah, yeah, sure.

I also dare Asher and D to hit/punch Jay as much as they want and others record and give me a copy of it. ~ aqua1204

Dash: *grins*

Jay: O_O Oh no.

D: Ladies first!