Music, Pokemon, and Touching

Can you guys listen to Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas and rate it 1-10 plz!!? Btw Eugunzel and Jelsa forever!!!!!~1dgirls1112

D: *pulls up music on YouTube*

All: *listens*

Jack/Punzie/Merida: 7

Hiro/Tadashi/Lilly/Jackson: 5

Hally: Meh, 4. *looks at each other and blushes*

Ealga: *jumps in between them* 6!

Elsa/Robin/Asher: 7

Hiccup: 3, I didn't really like it.

D: *thinking*

Jack: Uh, D? You gonna rate it?

D: SHUSH! You are going to make me lose concentration! *thinks again* It has a lot of potential, but you know that one commercial? That one with the guy who walks into the gas station and buys beer and then he tells the guy he's gonna do karaoke?

All: Yeah?

D: I liked his version, the country version, you know? I just...don't ask.

All: Okay.

I dare D to go into the land of Pikachu for 15 chapters!!!!!! No one can go with her. Even if they try to eat her head off. ~ candyfloss76

D: That sounds really c- Asher? Are you okay?

Asher: *hyperventilating* I'm f-freaking out! How am I supposed to go 15 chapters without you?!

D: Ash.

Asher: Oh my gosh! *runs his hands through his hair*

D: Ash!

Asher: *runs to the mirror and bangs his head on it* MALEFICENT! IF YOU'RE IN THERE MAKE ME SLEEP FOR 15 CHAPTERS!

D: ASHER!

Asher: *turns to D*

D: Is it really going to bother you THAT much?!

Asher: *nods* Who am I gonna cuddle with?

D: Waffles?

Asher: I don't wanna cuddle with your stuffed panda! *pouts like a little kid*

All except Dash: O_O *watching the weirdness*

D: Stop making that pouty face!

Asher: *keeps pouting*

D: Fine! I'll make it 5 chapters instead!

Asher: Can you just not leave at all?

D: No! I still have to do it, and the only reason I changed it is because I can't trust all of you not to burn down this house and you won't wipe that stupid pout off your face! *crosses her arms*

Asher: Okay. *hugs D* I love you.

D: I love you too! Dang, I'm yelling....Look what happened! Agh! Okay. I'm gonna leave now.

Asher: B-but...*makes puppy dog eyes*

D: Stop it! Agh!

All: *hugs D*

Asher: Last hug! *hugs D* *sighs* Okay, leave before I don't let you.

D: *knocks on the mirror* *about to step in* AHH! HOLY CRAP!

All: What?!

D: I almost stepped into Hades' lair! *knocks on the mirror again* That was close. *steps into Pokemon world* Bye!