Hahahahaha...What?

D: Please welcome our guest....LachieGG! *smiles*

Lachie: Hi guys!

D: Hey! So, got any dares for us?

Lachie: I do. I know Asher will like it and D probably will. She just won't admit it. *grins* I dare Asher to tie D up in a chair and song dirty songs in a locked room without any one else for 5 hours. And no spying on them with security cameras. I'm talking to you Punzie. *looks at Punzie accusingly*

Punzie: Aw man. ;-;

D: *turns dark red* W-what? *looks at Asher* You're not planning on-

Asher: *holding a radio and rope* Oh, I'm planning on it. *grins* Come on. *pulls her upstairs* 

D: *sighs* I guess this one is good. *walks into a room*

Asher: *grins and sets down the radio* Great. *pulls a chair to the center* Sit there.

D: *sits down*

Asher: *grabs the rope and ties her to the chair* Hehe. *chuckles to himself*

D: What? *raises an eyebrow*

Asher: Nothing. *smirks* I was just thinking about Fifty Shades of Grey.

D: *blushes darker* Forget I asked.

Asher: Let's see what's on the radio...*grins and presses play* Oh. *smirks* This is a good one. I believe it's called Whistle?

D: Oh dear Lord. O_O

Asher: *starts singing* Go girl you can twerk it. Let me see you whistle while you work it. I'mma lay back, don't stop it. 'Cause I love it how you drop it, drop it, drop it on me. Now Shawty let that whistle blow- oh, oh, oh. *starts making dirty motions with his hips*

D: Oh. Great. He's dancing. That's wonderful. O_O

Asher: Yeah, baby let that whistle blow-oh, oh! Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby. Let me know. Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it and we start real slow. You just put your lips together and you come real close. Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby. Here we go. *grins*

D: *a blushing mess* Stop. *tries to get out of the chair* This is all too much. *smiles nervously*

Asher: Just wait. *chuckles* Yes! I love this song! *grins* Shawty, I don't mind if you're workin' til three. If you're leaving with me. Go make that money, money, money. *motions tossing out money* Your money, money, money. 'Cuz I know how it is. Go handle your biz. *motions tossing out money again* And get that money, money, money. Your money, money, money. You can take off your clothes. *winks* Long as you coming home, girl, I don't mind. *pulls a dollar out of his wallet and holds it in front of D's mouth*

D: *glares and bites his hand*

Asher: Ow! *laughs* Don't you want to make that money? *grins*

D: Ha! Ha! Ha! No. -_-

Asher: *chuckles* I was just kidding. *kisses her on the cheek*

*downstairs*

Punzie: Are you sure I can't spy on them?

Lachie: I'm sure. *laughs* I think that's a pretty private moment for them.

Hiccup: *watching off an iPad* Huh. Not anymore.

Jack: *looks at the screen* Dang she's red. Problems of pale skin.

Elsa: I know, right?

Robin: *looks* I think Asher enjoys that shade of red on her though. *rolls her eyes and laughs*