The Story Begins

Y/N had been at Steven's house for quite a while, she was trying to wait out the big storm that had blown in. All weather reporters demanded that everyone should find the nearest shelter for their own safety, she looked outside the window, watching the little raindrops slide down the window. Y/N watched the ocean waves crash down violently onto the sand, as if it was somewhat angry at the world and it could only express its emotion in its fluid movements.

"I wonder if Lapis is alright," Steven sighed, he was looking out if the window as well

"Steven, Y/N, get away from the window, something could fly in and break it!" Pearl pestered, shooing them away from it as far as possible. Y/N looked behind her and for one last moment and saw a dark, shadowy figure crawl out of the water. She stood her ground and looked closer to make sure she wasn't just hallucinating, she saw the figure try to stand up several times, but it failed each time. The creature was exhausted from swimming out of the vicious waters, and they seemed to be moving as fast as the can away from the water, as if they were scared that it was going to drag them back in again.

Y/N made her way to the door, "I have to go..." Her hand was nearly in the handle but a voice stopped her.

"Y/N! Didn't you hear?! The storm is too dangerous!" Steven said, he didn't want her to get hurt.

"I HAVE to go Steven!" She looked for the figure once more, being sure not to lose sight of them, "someone's out there!" She grew more and more frantic, just as the storm clouds had, "I'll come visit you tomorrow Steven, I promise!" She ran out, and ignored his cries.

She ran to the figure, and as she nearly got in sight of them, they disappeared. She ran even faster, and she looked around at the place where they were just seconds ago. "What....?" She looked around and saw a small triangular gem, she picked it up and cupped it in her hand. "A gem...? Is it just like the Crystal Gems?" She talked to herself over the storms angry cries. Y/N gently grasped the gem in one hand, and made sure not to let go of it, she walked over to her own house. Thinking against bothering or worrying the gems any further, 'I'll just ask them about this gem tomorrow' she thought to herself. Y/N quickened her pace, the storm was getting even worse by the minute.

What Y/N didn't realize is that picking up that gem would change her entire path that had been set out before her.

Love Like YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara