Love Bites

Y/N woke early the next early and groaned again, not bothering to worry if Jasper would wake up or not. She slowly got up to get ready for her early morning interview, as she walked into the bathroom her frustrated groans got even louder and she finally woke Jasper up. "Hey, what's wrong with you? I'm sleeping here!" The gem complained.

"Yeah? Well I got bigger problems than that! Look what you did to me!" Y/N said, she walked back to the room, shirtless, to reveal several bite marks and hickeys trailing up and down her throat and chest.

"Quit complaining will you? It's too early for this..."  Jasper was sitting up now, starting to stretch out.

"Geez, how am I going to cover these up? It's too damn hot to even bother to wear some shitty turtleneck!" Y/N rummaged through her draws to find something decent. "I can't talk to the Mayor like this, and we're going on television! Ughh, I didn't even get to leave my own marks on you Jasper..." Y/N babbled.

"Heh, you so sure about that shorty?" Jasper smirked and turned her back for Y/N to see.

The human let out a huge gasp, "did I...do that?" She asked.

Jasper's grin got bigger, "yep, I was planning on regenerating when you left, I didn't think you'd bother to see the damage you've done." Long scratch marks trailed down Jasper's back, some overlapped and other scratches even drew out a bit of blood. "I guess I was just that good then, hurts like hell ya know." Jasper snickered as she saw Y/N's shocked expression as it turned into an embarrassed and worried one.

"Oh god, are you okay?" Y/N raced over to Jasper and she ran her hands over the gems scratched up back.

"Y-yeah," it was the gems turn to get embarrassed, "I was just lying you know... I'm fine!"

"Thank goodness!" Y/N sighed with relief, she laid a small kiss on Jasper's back and walked back to the bathroom to get ready once more. "Stupid Jasper..."

"Don't think I didn't hear that, shrimp," Jasper called out from the bedroom.

~le time skip~

Y/N decided to compromise with what she has and wore a button up for the interview, some of the lovebites were still showing up so she covered the rest with concealer. Y/N raced to the kitchen to grab something to eat, Jasper trailing along behind her. The human switched on the news channel as she got the coffee going. "This is the channel I'm getting aired on," Y/N explained as Jasper watched the screen and poured herself a bowl of cereal, "so watch out for me, and also, can you feed the cat?" Pouring the coffee into a mug, Y/N planted a kiss in Jasper's cheek and said a quick goodbye before leaving the house.

~le another time skip~

Y/N finally arrived on the set, her camera crew getting her prepped up and ready to go on screen. Josh, one of her makeup artist, began to powder Y/N's neck and as he did he started to grin.

"So was last night any good?" He asked playfully, he looked more closely, reaching his hand out to examine her neck a bit further. But Y/N slapped his hand away and instinctively put a protective hand around her neck.

"Oh shut it," Y/N blushed, Josh just laughed and went back to covering up what she couldn't get to.

"You're on in 2 minutes, Y/N," a voice called out. Y/N quickly stood up and brushed Josh away, then she walked over to the set and saw Mayor Dewey sitting next to an empty chair. She seated herself next to him and the two shook hands, greeting each other politely. They both waited patiently for the count down till they went on live and begin to talk.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Forgive me for I have not updated in a very long while~

If I made an art book would you guys look at it? Cuz if not then I won't even bother, so please let me know!!

Check out my new stories:Modern Day Cinderella (Ouran High School Host Club X Reader)Familiar Faces (Fairy Tail, Lucy Heartfilia)

Modern Day Cinderella (Ouran High School Host Club X Reader)
Familiar Faces (Fairy Tail, Lucy Heartfilia)

Instagram:
Steven Universe: @gay.space.rock
Multifandom: @sassy.kaneki
Art/spam: @organic.waste

Tumblr:
Steven Universe: @jasper-jpg
Multifandom: @hey-its-anime-so-follow-me