Thinking

Y/N took her time waking up this morning, she stood up and opened the blinds, letting the sunlight in, she took a deep breath and stretched. 'What should I do today?' She scooped up Tiger and made her way to the kitchen, as she walked past Jasper's door she felt a swift breeze. Looking up she saw that Jasper had quickly opened it, as if anticipating Y/N walking past her door. She laughed, "were you waiting for me?"

Jasper blushed and looked away, "like hell I was..." Y/N just smirked and continued to walk to the kitchen, leaving Jasper behind. She got out a bowl for herself and Jasper and poured cereal and milk into the bowls, Jasper slowly walked into the kitchen and seated herself.

Much to Y/N's amusement, Jasper's cheeks were still deeply shaded orange, "so how did you sleep?"

"Just fine, I guess," Jasper grunted, "anyways, what are you still doing here? Are you supposed to be doing your job at work or something?" The gem hadn't gotten used to the new words she had heard, so she talked slowly to make sure she hadn't made any mistakes.

"Oh, I don't need to go to work today, I only need to cover the really big, important stories, and today..." Y/N looked out the window, "is a typically beautiful day in Beach City, but later on today I'll be going out again." Y/N stood up and took her plate to the sink, washing it out, she wiped her hands and went to her living room.

Tiger followed the human and Jasper sat in silence,who was continuing to eat, 'should I continue to stay here? Or look for Peridot and try to find a way back to Homeworld?' The gem sat, troubled by the choices she had, 'or maybe I should even look for those traitors and beat them to a pulp, especially that pathetic human with Rose Quartz power, how did he even manage that?'

There was a nudge at Jasper's shoulder, "are you okay Jasper, you look like you wanna punch that cereal bowl or something," Y/N laughed.

"N-no!" Jasper denied and looked away, 'but what about this human, I have to stay with her-'

"Jasper! You're daydreaming again!" Y/N yelled, snapping her fingers in Jasper's face. "Jeez, it's like we traded places today."Jasper grunted, not hearing a single thing that Y/N has said, "well anyways, since I have so much free time today,what do you think we should do?" Still no response from Jasper, "urghhh," Y/N stood right in front of Jasper, blocking her view from anything, "pay attention!" 'To me!' She added secretly in her mind.

"What's bothering you so much?" Y/N asked, "is it being here? On Earth? Can you tell me why you're here?"

"You ask too many questions..." Jasper sighed, "you're a human, none of this concerns you, you shouldn't get involved."

"Well since I'm a human your plans shouldn't matter to me then, you can tell me!" Y/N begged.

"I can't," 'I don't know what you'll think of me after I tell you...' In all honesty, the gem felt bad, but she was confused about all of these thoughts on her mind at the moment.

"Fine, since you can't tell me then you have to come with me today!" Y/N demanded.

"To go where?" Jasper groaned a bit, she wanted more time to think.

"It's a secret,"Y/N grinned happily, excited for what she had planned today.

____________________________________________________________

I am honestly suffering from writers block, I don't know when I'll update again, sorry! Im just starting to relapse again and I'm starting to feel sad a whole lot now ;-;

School is killing me

The chapter was kinda like a filler, sorry it sucked, I'll try better next time

And also, I have a new book, it's mostly my way of coping with life at the moment [i haven't noticed any signs of getting better, but I'm doing something at least] it'd be pretty cool if you checked it out, thank you ~