Unintentional Flirting

Y/N grabbed her camera and made sure that it was in good condition, from checking the lenses to snapping a few pictures and being sure that they came out right. Of course, she didn't waste her tested pictures on any household objects, she instead took pictures of Jasper and Tiger, 'they're such perfect models!' Y/N thought happily, 'Jasper's so hot and- no! What am I thinking?!' Y/N hid her blushing face behind her camera and snapped more photos of the duo.

"Hey, brat, what are you doing?" Jasper called out, noticing Y/N pointing a rather odd object at her.

"Oh, just taking a few t-test pictures," Y/N waved the camera, Jasper gave her an oblivious look, "here..." Y/N walked to Jasper's side and showed her the device, "a camera is something that captures something valuable." Y/N showed Jasper all the buttons and told her what they did, the human even managed to teach Jasper how to take pictures and look back at them. Y/N smiled as Jasper carefully took pictures of the room, and soon the lens' were focused on Y/N and a small click was heard. "W-what are you doing?" Y/N covered her red face.

"You said it captures something valuable right?" Jasper asked as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, but she soon realized herself what had slipped out of her mouth.

Y/N snatched the camera from Jasper and turned away, 'oh my goodness, no one has ever flirted with me before, and that was smooth as fuck! Oh god!' The both of them didn't dare to look each other in the eye and they both stood in silence for a good minute or so, but it felt like an eternity for them. "Uhh, anyways, w-we better start heading out soon! Before it gets too dark!" Y/N stood up and walked towards the door to put on her shoes, "let's go!"

The two walked out of the house, leaving the small kitten to play with his toys and guard the house, and Jasper slowly followed Y/N. 'What the hell was that back there?! I don't even know what I was saying to that human...' Jasper's orange face was a deep orange, she puffed her cheeks out and looked down at the cement. 'What am I...feeling? Is my gem damaged or something? That's gotta be why I'm acting so weird!' Jasper was snapped out of her thoughts when she nearly knocked over the tiny human.

"H-hey! Watch where you're going!" Y/N exclaimed, "I'm holding very expensive equipment you know!"

"Yeah yeah," Jasper said half heartedly, knowing that if she sassed Y/N the gem would get an earful. Looking around, the gem saw that they were near the edge of a cliff, next to a large building of some sort. "Shrimp, where are we?"

"My name isn't 'Shrimp' and we are at Beach City's very own lighthouse!" Y/N made small jazz hands at the building and quickly got her camera out. "Lighthouses are made for the sailors who can't find their way back to shore when they're in the middle of a storm and it's real dark out, it leads them onto a better path I guess." Y/N scooted towards the edge of the cliff and snapped a few pictures of the ocean, trying to get a good angle.

Jasper stared at the human in awe almost, she was so knowledgeable about everything they've encountered so far, 'you're a bit like this 'lighthouse' yourself,' Jasper thought, secretly admiring the human.

Y/N quickly stood up and turned to Jasper, "why are you so damn smooth with all of these pick up lines?!" She blushed and looked up to Jasper.

'Oh shit, did I say that out loud?!' Jasper internally panicked, but before she could do anything, an edge of the cliff Y/N that was standing on gave way.

____________________________________________________________

DUN DUN DUN

CLIFFHANGER!!!
Hehe, I'm back with more inspiration, well mostly because I'm on break right now, but anyways, expect lots of updates!!
How was the chapter??

Follow my:
-Tumblr: @jasper-png
-Instagram: @gay.space.rock