( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Caution: Lemon/smut up ahead, if reading this kind of content makes you uncomfortable skip ahead. This whole chapter is full of lemon/smut.
__________________________________________________________________________________

For the sake of the plot Jasper is a "love expert" bear with me here
__________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N and Jasper headed back home, Jasper giving Y/N a piggyback ride, the human insisted on being spoiled that day. "I shouldn't be that heavy to a warrior like you, anyways," Y/N said smugly.

"Whatever," Jasper muttered, not complaining much, she didn't seem to mind at all really. The air was filled with a small silence as they made their way home, but it was a comfortable silence.

The two finally made it through the door, and as Jasper was going to release her grasp on Y/N she was stopped. "No," Y/N pouted, "take me to my room."

"Are all humans this lazy?" Jasper asked as she carried Y/N to her room.

"No, just me I think," Y/N said, she nuzzled the crook of Jasper's neck.

"Hey brat," Jasper's whole body tingled at Y/N's sensitive touch, "what do you think you're doing?"

"Nothing," Y/N said, she continued to nuzzle Jasper, they finally made it to Y/N's room and Jasper put her down on her bed.

"Well it sure as hell doesn't feel like 'nothing'," Jasper said, her voice becoming raspy with (sexual) frustration. "You don't want to start something with me that you might regret." Jasper's tone sounded suggestive, and Y/N caught on.

"I haven't regretted a single thing since I was with you," she said, and looked to Jasper, her tone was suggestive and seductive as well.

"I'm not holding back you know..." Jasper warned, already crawling on top of Y/N.

The human laughed, and she put both hands on Jasper's face, "I know." After she said that there was a slight pause, then Jasper dipped her head, her lips coming in contact with Y/N's. Y/N's lips opened slightly to gasp for breath, and Jasper took that moment to push her tongue between Y/N's lips. She was at first surprised, but quickly synched with the gem, their breaths became short and their actions grew more heated. Jasper's mouth left Y/N's and trailed down her neck slowly, leaving a trail of small love bites. Her canines dug into Y/N's skin, causing the human to scratch at Jasper land moan slightly in pleasure. Jasper grinned against Y/N's skin and she sank lower and lower till her teeth grazed at Y/N's pants, the gem was quick to rip them off of Y/N and the human blushed. She in turn took the gems top off, and soon the two were helping each other strip off the rest of their clothing, stopping for small, heated kissing sessions (so they don't lose the mood).

Jasper once again pushed Y/N back onto the bed, spreading her legs open and bringing her head to Y/N's vagina, swiping her hot, moist tongue over her clit. Y/N moaned heavily, and Jasper grasped Y/N's breast and massaged her nipple roughly, arousing the human even more. Jasper lifted her head, done with teasing Y/N, she brought her free hand to Y/N's vagina and pushed two of her finger into Y/N's wet hole. Y/N growled, and Jasper laughed, then looked down and pumped her fingers back and forth, pleased to hear Y/N's moans get louder and louder. Her skin felt as though it was on fire and it was as if fireworks had been sent off at Jasper's every touch. Still pumping her fingers she leaned forward and latched her mouth onto one of Y/N's breasts and began to move her tongue fluidly around her nipple. After a few more intense motions Y/N finally climaxed and her body went limp, Jasper removed her mouth and her hands from Y/N's body and she moved to kiss Y/N once again. The human regained her strength once again and grinned mischievously, sitting up she quickly got Jasper underneath her and sat between the gems opened legs.

Y/N laughed softly at Jasper's surprised, yet vulnerably hot, facial expression. "It's my turn now..." Y/N murmured against Jasper's inner thighs, causing her to shudder with pleasure. Y/N's every move that came into contact with Jasper's skin felt like electricity. Without hesitation Y/N began to stimulate Jasper's clit and pumped her fingers rhythmically into her vagina. Jasper's breath became rapidly short and her back grew arched into an S as she grasped onto the sheets, nearly ripping them in the process. She has ended up climaxing far faster than Y/N.

The both of them were exhausted and laid side by side, in each other's arms. It was silent for a moment until Y/N made a small cry, "oh no..." She sighed under her breath.

"What's wrong?" Jasper asked, concerned that the human really did end up regretting her decision to have sex with the gem. She began to babble, "You don't regret what we did right? I did warn you before, didn't I-"

"No no no, it's not that at all!" Y/N said, groaning into her pillow, there was a long, painful pause. "I have a news interview with Mayor Dewey tomorrow..."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ahahaha, my first lemon ever!!! 😃

Sorry if it sucked, and yeah, I know, I haven't updated in forever...again!!! My life is a mess, my bad

And shoutout to @Jasper_My_Queen for all the good moral support since I started this off, bless ur soul, u sweet cinnamon roll

Steven Universe Tumblr: @jasper-jpg