Bathtub Chat

Y/N woke up he next morning with a slight headache 'I would say that I'm never going to drink again but that's literally what everyone says,' she thought to herself as she sat up and rubbed her temples. She turned to see a few Advil and a glass of water placed on a small nightstand, 'Bless your soul for putting up with me, Josh,' Y/N thought as she quickly downed the pills and the water. The woman shakily stood up and went to the kitchen to see Josh already pouring himself a cup of coffee

"You look like hell," Josh noted, as he sipped his beverage.

"No shit," Y/N said, she opened one of his cupboards and grabbed herself a mug, "I feel like hell too." They both laughed and seated themselves after getting their fair share of coffee.

"By the way, who's this mystery lover of yours?" Josh asked, he was conscious of the pronouns he used, aware of her sexuality. "They were the only thing you moped about last night." (A/N: idk what ur sexuality is, so I'm trying to be as general as possible!! But lmao, I'm pansexual as hell XD)

"Don't remind me," Y/N cringed, "I remember everything...somehow."

"Impressive," Josh grinned at Y/N's expression, "that's a first."

"Yeah, yeah," Y/N rolled her eyes, "I should introduce you and my 'mystery lover' some time, but for now I think I should get going before they turn the whole city upside down just looking for me."

"Well they sound like a very lonely person," Josh laughed into his cup.

Y/N just groaned, "I don't know if that's how I would describe them..." Knowingly being vague with her words, ancestry Jasper wasn't human at all.

"Okay, well do you need me to take you home?" Josh asked, watching as Y/N stood up clumsily.

"No, you're in a pretty bad shape yourself, I'll just call for an uber," Y/N yawned and drew her phone out, "thanks for letting me stay over."

"No prob," Josh waved away her thanks, already used to their "slumber parties".

"And thanks for the advice, Josh," she said, giving him a genuine smile. "My uber should be here in 10 minutes, so I'm getting ready!" Before leaving the kitchen she turned to Josh, "But jeez, I really wish it didn't take getting drunk for you to give me good advice." And before he could say anything she already skipped away.

~le time skip~

Y/N finally reached her house and before she could even pull out her keys the door opened and she was pulled into a blur of orange and white and was squeezed into a bear hug. "Where have you been?!" Jasper asked, looking down at Y/N worriedly, desperate for an answer.

"Sorry, sorry," Y/N rubbed the back of her head sheepishly, "I stayed out with a friend pretty late and I didn't really have the energy to come home afterwards..."

"You idiot," Jasper mumbled under her breath, she breathed in Y/N scent and her face shriveled up with disgust, "you smell terrible."

"You're so subtle Jasper, it's amazing," Y/N grimaced sarcastically, "I'm going to take a bath, and by the smell of it, you need one too." She looked to the kitchen and saw kitty food littered on the floor, several pots and pans were scattered in an odd pattern, a burnt, black substance was stuck on the ceiling, and a sleeping kitten on the fridge. "I don't even wanna know what happened when I was gone..."

~le another time skip~

The two were in the spacious bath together, Y/N was trying her best to wash Jaspers massive mane. It was silent at first, but Y/N spoke up quietly, "Hey Jasper, you weren't very lonely with me gone, right?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Jasper turned slightly to look at Y/N, a slight blush covered her face, "O-of course I was...why are you asking?"

Y/N laughed happily, "Just wanted to know!" Y/N washed out the soap from Jaspers hair. 'I guess we can talk about that later...it can wait.' Y/N thought, her frown unknown to the gem sitting in front of her. "Anyways," the human moved her hands over Jaspers back muscles, "What did happen when I was out?" The gem involuntarily flinched underneath Y/N's hands, and her muscles flexed defensively, ready to make a dash for the door. "Don't even think about running for it Jasper, you're soaking wet and that'll just get your ass in a bigger mess than its already in." Jasper shivered upon hearing Y/N's words, the humans tone was calm, but behind it there was a menacing feel behind it.

'Fuck...I've felt this feeling before,' Jasper recalled to herself and another shiver was sent down her spine as she got a flashback, 'Right...the first day I met Y/N,' and her life flashed before her eyes. Without a moment of hesitation, the gem transformed into a cat and sped out of the bathtub, slipping a few times, but still able to run out before Y/N could react.

Jasper was halfway in the hallways entrance till she heard stomping, someone falling, and a pained 'oof'. The gem turned to see a naked and soapy Y/N on the floor, and when the girl looked up, the hairs on Jaspers back stood on end...literally; if looks can kill it would shatter Jaspers gem. "Jasper... you're fucking dead!" The orange Homeworld cat turned back around to sprint again, as though her life depended on it...because it really, truly did.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Lol, a super recent update because we finally reached 1k!! Thanks you guys, I really appreciate it!! And for a 1k special I think another lemon would be appropriate, if you guys would want it, idk!!

I would suggest a request because I think I may reach the end of this story pretty soon...idk!! I usually just go with the flow of my stories!! Please comment whether or not you want another lemon or not so that I can know!! The sooner I get more feedback the sooner I'll update, thank you!!

Steven Universe Tumblr: @jasper-jpg