"But you were part of it." My dad corrected him.

"Even by then I knew them by reputation." Grant said. "I only worked with Garett." He sighed.

"Right, the asshole who shot my daughter." My dad said, leaning on the table.

"You got shot?" James asked from behind me.

"I did," I sighed. "I took a bullet for Skye. They put some alien stuff on me. The same they put on my dad when they resurrected him after the battle of New York. I got two perforated organs and the lost of my blood was too much. I would have been dead if they had put the alien blood on me." I told James. "Only my team known, and now you." I instructed him.

"I'm guessing you trust me enough to tell me this." James mumbled.

"You never gave me a reason not to, and I hope you never will." I told him. I turned to look at the two men chatting, making sure that they wouldn't kill each other.

"Last time I suggested to work together, you called me a diluted son of a bitch." Grant snapped. I sighed, coming out of the shadows, knowing if I didn't step in; my dad wouldn't be able to convince him.

"Well, what if I was the one that asked?" I asked him, looking at Grant. Grant turned to look at me with a huge interest. He smiled at me.

"Addison, nice seeing you here." He greeted me. He was about to stand up, but my dad glared at him. "Alright, I would remain sat." He told him. "It must be important if you bought your dad here."

"We need your help. Are you up to it? Yes or No?" I asked him, not wasting anymore time.

"If you help us, then you might have a chance to redeem yourself. If you say yes, then I will put you through the T.A.H.I.T.Y program and you will be can start from scratch." My dad said. For some reason, this made me worry. "You wouldn't remember a thing about SHIELD or your time on it." My dad said, looking at him. Grant didn't hesitate to denied the offer.

"And forget all the good times, or people." Grant said, looking at me. "I don't think so." Grant said to my dad. "Even if you pay me a billion dollars, I wouldn't say yes. You know why? Because I wouldn't want to forget Addison or any single moment I spend with her." Grant said to him. This made me smile.

"Then, you don't have other options." My dad replied.

"We just need your help on finding Skye. We believe we can by getting Dr. List's list. You can go and do whatever the hell you want after that. You might say not to my dad, but you can't say no to me." I told him. "Plus, I believe your life is kind of boring right now. A little excitement never hurt anybody." I added. Grant chuckled.

"Trust me, it never does." Grant said, winking at me. I groan in annoyance.

"You are the worst when it comes to flirting." I corrected him.

"I'm not. You wouldn't had fallen for me, if I was a bad at it." Grant said, sending me a smile.

"Unfortunaly, I did." I told him. "Are you helping us? Yes or No?" I asked him again. Grant nodded at me.

"I will," Grant said, standing up.

"Good," I said to him, motioning to James to come out of the shadows. I walked closer to Grant. "You will have to get along with him, wanting it or not." I whispered to him. I put some distance in between us, after that. "Got it?" I asked him innocently.

"Damn it, Addi." Grant groan in annoyance. "You can't be serious." He said to me annoyed.

"Yes, I'm." I told him, walking towards Deathlock. I caught sight of Kara. "I see now you don't have my face. Good you appreciate yourself." I told her, nodding at Deathlock.