Kakashi’s pov.

          I sent Yuki out to get me flowers so that Guy could talk with me. He looked really upset and that must mean Lady Tsunade can’t help Lee like he thought. Guy sits in the chair that Yuki had been in when I woke up.  “She can’t help Lee. She said he should give up being a ninja.” Guy says a sad look on his face. It hurt to see him like this and I knew it was bad timing but if I didn’t say this now I might not get the chance. “I’m sorry to hear that Guy.hm… I want to thank you for looking after Yuki well I wasn’t able to.” I say which makes Guy look at me. “She’s my niece after all I had to. But I want to talk to you about that. Is it true that she is like Naruto? Is she really a ….?” Guy asks but I stop him before he could say that word. “It’s true. You saw it with your own eyes Guy how could you think it wasn’t. I found out about it before the exam stated and was going to tell the Hokage but didn’t because Yuki had the right to tell him not me. She was going to tell him once the exam was done but that…… I think she blames herself for not telling him. Anyway what do you think of her going out on a date with Kiba? You were supposed to make sure things like that didn’t happen.” I say giving him a frown.

          Guy looks around the room which makes me narrow my eye at him a little. “well you see….. Kiba and Akamaru were the only people to get her out of the house when you were out besides her team that was on a mission for a week or two. I didn’t know she went on a date with him.” Guy says. I sigh a little before shaking my head. If Naruto had been around of Sasuke hadn’t been in the hospital than she might have gotten out more and I felt like that was partly my fault.  “Tell me the truth how bad was she? I want to know so I can talk to her about it.” I say as I put my hand up to my head. Guy sighs before leaning back in his seat. “for a week or two she would only let us in the house when it was meal time not leaving the house at all. she started doping that when we brought you here after having you at your house for a week or two. Yuki is a strong girl but she really needs more friends to help her out.” Guy says. it hurt a little to hear him say such things because Yuki had a hard time when she first got here than there was that thing with the sand ninja.

          Guy and I talk for a little longer and I sigh as I listen to him. It was a little depressing to hear all the things he has to say.  After a while Guy leaves me all alone and I give another sigh before laying down. ‘maybe I should help Yuki get some more friends. I mean I don’t know if it’s such a good thing for Naruto and Yuki to be around each other so much.’ I think. I was pulled out of my thoughts by some lilies being thrust into my face. I look up to see Yuki with the flowers in her hands and a small blush on her face. “I missed you a lot.” She mumbles before sitting on the edge of my bed the flowers now in her lap. I take the flowers from her and put them in the vase that was by my bed before pulling her closer to me. “I missed you too. Say Yuki I want to tell the Fifth Hokage about you and Yuriko. I know that we didn’t tell the Third and how you regretted it.” I say. Yuki stiffens a little next to me and I sit up a little to hug her. “I’ll be right here with you.” I say as I rub her back.

          She relaxes a little before I pull away from her. “your right. I think she should know only because it’s not far or safe to keep this hidden. Even if Yuriko wouldn’t use me to hurt others I still think it would be a good idea to at least tell the person who is in charge that way there aren’t any problems later in my life.” She says as she hangs her head. It must hurt her a lot to say that and she now had that far away look on her face which I knew was her talking to Yuriko. “what does she have to say about it?” I ask which makes Yuki look up at me a little confusion on her face. “she said not to unless I can trust her. But by the time I trusted the third it was too late to tell him and I regret it now. I think it would be best to tell her and trust that she isn’t going to over react. I mean you’ll be with me right? She isn’t going to hurt me as long as your there right?” Yuki asks a little fear shinning in her eyes. “I will always be there for you. I will not let her hurt you. I will be with you when you tell her. How about I ask her to come talk with us later tonight.” I say. she nods her head before getting off the bed and sitting in the chair next to me.