2.3

yo quick update because i really wanted to

a s h t o n

I yawned as I walked down the long hallway, nodding to some of my teammates as they passed by. I ran a hand through my hair and tiredly let my legs move me slowly to Sean and Philip's room.

I knocked on the door and opened it only a second later. My eyes met Philip's who was digging through his bag on the floor while Sam and Felix sat on each bed and threw, what looked like, a filled water balloon back and forth. The slight frown on Philip's face made it obvious that he didn't like it.

"Hey, is Sean here?" I asked and Philip shook his head.

"No, I think he's talking to coach about his knee," he said and sighed when not finding what he was looking for, "Why?"

"He borrowed my Acu-Tape and I need it back" I mumbled and watched when Felix almost dropped the balloon to the floor.

"Oh yeah, it's in the bathroom," Philip said and walked into the bathroom to soon come out, carrying the roll of red tape, "Here you go"

"Thanks," I said and sent him a small smile, "I'm gonna go, but yeah, thanks"

Philip nodded at me before going back to searching for whatever it was he was trying to find as Felix looked up at me and grinned.

"Hey Ash, catch!" he said and threw the balloon at me. I quickly closed the door to their room and heard the balloon splash against the door and floor while I stood outside in the hallway.

"Fuck you Felix! You have to clean that shit up" I heard Philip say from inside the room and I breathed out a chuckle before walking off again.

I twirled the roll of tape between my fingers while looking down at my feet while walking. My sock-clad feet glided against the polished wooden floor, making me only drag my feet over it instead.

A door opened further away and I heard Calum's laugh before he came out and pushed the door closed, a gap still there as he didn't close the door fully.

"Oh, Ash!" he said as he had started walking and had lifted his head to look at me. I raised my eyebrows up in question.

"We're playing a tournament on Fifa and we need more players, you in?" he asked.

"Um, maybe later, I have to fix my shoulder first" I said and held up the tape. Calum looked at it and frowned.

"What's happened to your shoulder? You better not be injured" he said and I chuckled lightly.

"No it's fine, it's just a bit stiff and so on" I spoke and Calum nodded his head before standing quiet for a while. I was almost about to walk away but he stopped me when talking again.

"We're cool, right?" he asked and I furrowed my eyebrows. "I mean, things are cool between us? Since that day I just walked up to you and insulted you without knowing fully what was going on between you and Luke, things has been weird. I guess I just want to apologize for that" he said.

"I think I should be the one to apologize for lashing out on every single thing" I mumbled and Calum chuckled.

"Apology accepted. So, we cool?"

"Yeah," I said and nodded my head, giving him a small smile, "Yeah, we cool"

Calum grinned and nodded his head, looking happy with the outcome. "Okay well, I'm gonna go look for some more people joining the tournament, but come by later when you're shoulder is done and taped"

I nodded my head and he grinned again before turning around to walk off to other rooms. I started walking down to Michael's room again when I stopped as I heard Luke's voice inside the Fifa room.