0.6

l u k e

"Are you sick?" Philip asked me as I kept coughing loudly. I shook my head as the coughing had gone down.

"No, my throat is just a bit weird this morning" I said while thinking back to the night before.

I still had no idea what happened or how it happened. I, in some way, wish it was all a wet dream I could keep for myself but unfortunately it wasn't and Ashton knew all about it.

He acted like nothing though. He made some rude and mocking comments this morning about my thick and hoarse voice, but nothing about the things we did last night.

I don't know if I should be relieved or not about it, but I knew for sure I had to talk to him in private before the day ends.

"Okay, just don't get sick now, there's a week until our first game and we all wanna be in the first eleven" Philip said, grinning excitedly.

I smiled as well and nodded. I had to be picked for the first game, I needed to. To be able to play the first game of them all would not only raise your respect, but your self esteem.

"Yeah, no. I'm fine, just need something to drink" I said before jogging over to the water bottles.

I walked over to the energy table and dropped some dextro in my water, shaking it so it would dissolve into the water.

Just when I was about to take a gulp, the bottle was ripped from my hands, making me open my eyes to see where it went.

"Fuck off Irwin" I said as I saw Ashton taking a big gulp of my drink, grimacing at the taste.

"You need to reframe that sentence. You're using it too much, it's getting old" he said and rolled his eyes at me.

"I hate you" I said and Ashton snorted.

"That's better, keep it going Barbie" he said and took another gulp of my drink to grimace once again.

"What the fuck is this shit?" he asked and looked at the bottle.

"It's an energy drink" I sighed, annoyed.

"Well it tastes like shit" Ashton said and closed the bottle.

"Then there was no use of you taking it and drinking it. Give it back, asshole" I said, glaring at him.

He scoffed before throwing the bottle back to me. He threw it fast and hard but I managed to catch it, luckily.

"By the way, coach wanted to talk to us after this practice" Ashton mumbled as he picked up another water bottle for himself.

"What does he want?"

"How am I supposed to know, do I look like a psychic to you?" he snapped, making me furrow my eyebrows in irritation.

"No, you look like a fucking dįck" I grumbled back.

"So you still have my dįck in your mind? Jeez Hemmings, you need to calm down, you're coming off as a slut" he said in a mocking tone.

"God, you're so fucking full of yourself, aren't you? You're the one getting hard having my face between your legs" I shot back, talking in a reasonable tone so only me and him could hear.

"You're the one sucking my dįck though" he chuckled dryly and I gritted my teeth.

"Because you told me to"

"I didn't told you to, I just didn't stop you" he defended himself, making me roll my eyes.

"That's the same thing" I scoffed.