0.9

a s h t o n

"I'm bored" I groaned out as I had tossed and turned in my bed for a while now.

"So?" Luke mumbled tiredly from the other bed. I could barely hear him as his face was buried into his pillow.

I rolled my eyes at his answer and turned around again, trying to find a comfortable spot but it was impossible. I just wasn't tired and I couldn't sleep.

"Let's do something" I said after a while and Luke let out a muffled groan.

"It's midnight, let me sleep, you asshole"

"Yeah, it's midnight. It's fucking early. Stop being a bitch and let's do something"

"If that's your way for telling me that we should fuck or do anything sexual, you're a fucking idiot and the answer is no" Luke mumbled frustratedly. I scoffed and sent him a glare through the dark.

"No Barbie, just because we may have had a relaxing time in the shower yesterday doesn't mean I want to fuck you all the time" I shot back and sat up in my bed. Luke snorted at me and I rolled my eyes again.

"Come on, let's do something. Let's go out a play a game, one on one" I ushered him.

"No. Shut the fuck up and let me sleep. Unlike you I'm actually tired and I won't go out and play now because if anyone sees us we'll get in trouble. We've been in enough trouble as it is" he mumbled and burrowed his face back into the pillow.

I sighed dramatically before turning on the light. Luke groaned as the room lit up and lifted his cover over his head to hide himself from the light.

"You're such a boring person and a fucking goody two shoes. Come on, or are you just admitting now that you're going to lose?" I asked and smirked when Luke sat up and glared at me.

"I'm not a fucking 'goody two shoes' and I'm not admitting to anything that's not true" he said, keeping his glare on me.

"Good," I said and smirked, shrugging my shoulders, "then you're on for the game?"

"Fine," he said through gritted teeth, "but if we get caught it's all your fault"

I rolled my eyes and scoffed at him. "Don't you realize that it's a good thing if we get caught?"

"Why the fuck would that be a good thing?" Luke said and raised one eyebrow up mockingly.

"Because Barbie, if coach see us it will look like we're hanging out and actually try to be friends" I said and grimaced at the last word, "If that will make us play the next game then so be it. I won't have you crush my future plans"

"Me?" he asked and gave me a judging look, "I have done half as much shit as you have done. You have yourself to blame, asshole"

"Whatever," I said and stood up to stretch out my limbs, "are you in or what?"

Luke gave me a burning glare before standing up himself. "Fine. If it will make you shut up then I'm in" he snapped and started dressing himself in a normal soccer attire.

When I was done dressing and had put on a warm shirt- because the summer in England was fucking cold- I snatched up my goalkeeper gloves and turned to Luke.

"You done?" I asked dryly and sighed when seeing him yawn. He nodded and gave me an irritated look. I gave him the finger before walking over to the door, opening it and stepped out normally.

"You need to be slow and quiet" Luke instructed as he came creeping out of our room after me. I gave him a judgmental look and furrowed my eyebrows.