3.8

l u k e

"You're so pretty" Ashton mumbled against my skin as he kissed down my chest. I smiled at his words and hummed when feeling his hot lips against my skin.

"You're complimenting me so much," I breathed out with a soft laugh, "Never thought that would happen at the start of this camp"

"I know, my bad" Ashton whispered and kissed the skin over my heart, blowing light air over it and making me laugh lightly.

Ashton breathed out a hot laugh and kept leaving kisses along my chest and neck before running his hand down my waist and along my leg that was hooked around him, placing his hand on my knee.

His warm and soft palm ran over my skin and sent shivers all over my body, making him hum out in content.

"You really are pretty though" he murmured again, raising his head from the crook of my neck to look at me sincerely. I smiled and licked my lips as I brought my hand up to run my fingers through his hair, smiling wider when watching him close his eyes in content.

"Thank you" I breathed out and bit my lip as I studied Ashton's relaxed face. He was also pretty. Or actually, he was more beautiful than pretty. He had these features that made him look graceful, and he had those muscles that gave him almost the ideal body. He was extremely attractive, hot, sexy, but the soft features in his face made him look gentle.

It made him look beautiful.

"You're welcome" Ashton whispered and ran his hand up and down my thigh before opening his eyes and smiling softly at me.

His softly colored eyes roamed my face, nearly making me blush. To avoid him seeing my reddening cheeks, I placed both my hands on face and pushed him away, making him laugh lightly.

Ashton grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands away from his face, holding them down to the mattress over my head. He grinned down at me, making me roll my eyes.

"Oh don't be like that, Barbie. You can blush around me, it's cute" Ashton whispered with a smirk as he leaned down to kiss my jaw.

"Stop it, shut up" I mumbled but made no effort to push him away again because his lips against my skin felt so good.

"You don't really want that" Ashton whispered teasingly as he kissed up to the corner of my mouth before placing his lips on mine.

My hands gently found their way to the back of Ashton's neck as I tightened my hold I had around him with my leg. Ashton's hand on my leg stopped moving and now only gripped my thigh tightly, almost enough for his fingertips to leave bruises.

I parted my lips slightly and started to nibble on his bottom lip, pulling him closer to myself as he let out a low moan.

He rolled on top of me, hooking my other leg around him as well, never once breaking the kiss. One of my hands stayed at the back of his neck while the other traveled down his back, caressing the smooth skin softly.

"I love it when you touch me" Ashton murmured against my lips, making me smile small.

"I love touching you" I whispered back as I started to draw lines and patterns along his spine.