I want him to lose control.

He places his hand over mine to stop its journey down his ripped abs to more southern places. The warmth of his hand causes my eyes to roll shut and a whimper to escape my lips. My body has never felt so full of need or desire for anyone.

"How much did you drink?" His raspy voice questions. "What did you take?"

His presence, his voice, his scent are all sending my body into overdrive. I don't even care what he is saying right now. I just want those plump lips on mine. I have got to have them. I just wonder how...

"In 500 feet, your destination will be on the left."a woman says. Her voice is so freaking annoying. She better not be trying to steal my mate. B.itch.

I lift one leg over his lap and move so I can straddle him. Quickly attaching my mouth to his neck. Skimming my teeth over the spot where my mark should be. Thankful that no one else's is there.

A swarm of curses escape his mouth, but it doesn't stop my assault on his body. The car swerves some more before jolting to a quick stop.

A pair of strong hands gently grip my shoulders and pull me away from his neck. Looking up into his eyes, I can see the battle waging within. Removing one hand from my shoulder, he runs his thumb across my bottom lip. Dragging it ever so slowly as he watches with burning intensity.

Leaning forward just as slowly, he places his lips on mine. The lustful craze returns as my body reacts to his touches.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I roll my hips onto his. Kissing him deeper than I have ever kissed anyone before. Completely lost in lust for him.

He moans as he pushes his hip forward to meet my movements, intensifying the pressure. His rough hands roam my back and bare waist, leaving a trail of goose bumps.

Pulling back, he peppers kisses along my neck and up my jaw. "You are making it really f.ucking hard for me not to rip your clothes off and take you in this driveway." He whispers into my ear, lips grazing the shell of my ear. His hands have traveled to my hips, just barely squeezing to hold me in place.

"But I like it really f.uking hard." I tell him, twisting his words. I grind my hips on him sending a clear message of what my body is craving. From the way his pants are straining, he wants it too.

He squeezes his eyes shut and leans his head back. Moaning from the friction between us.

"Stop, this isn't right." His deep voice begs."Not like this. "

My movements stop at his rejection. "You- you don't want me?" I ask on the verge of tears.

"I want nothing more than having you body wrapped around mine," he says with such intensity as his hooded eyes stare into mine, "but you deserve more than a drunk f.ck in a car."

Pulling my arms from around his neck, he stops to point at the ring on my finger. "And from the look of things, you have a husband to get rid of." The hooded lust that was one in his eyes is now replaced with the familiar possessive rage from the club.

"I'm not married." I stutter and pull my arm from him. "Well........ not yet anyways ." I have no idea why I am defending myself or my decisions to him. A stranger.

"Who says I'm getting rid of anybody?" I snap.

"You are." he says through clenched teeth.

"This is inevitable." He gestures between us with his large hand and snarls. "Meant to f.ucking be. The fact that you are in my lap, begging me to take you proves that. .... Don't you think?'