28

Ross Lynch; 6 Weeks Later

"And this graph here shows the-" I was cut short by my phone ringing. Zack looked at me. I smiled at the multiple businessmen staring back at me. "Duty calls; hi love"

I walked to the corner of the room as they chatted. Charlie released a sob. "You need to get home, like, right now"

"Wait, what's up?" I asked, worry taking over me. She whimpered. I was aware that she was sick, but not this sick. "I'll be there in a few minutes"

"O-Okay" she sighed and hung up. I tapped Zack.

"I need to leave, I have a 5'4 emergency" I said to him and he smirked. "Can you handle it?"

"Sure thing babe" he smacked my butt playfully and the men (and women) around the table shot us a weird look. Zack panicked.

"I'm married!" He pleaded.

"We're secretly dating" I told them and left quickly.

On my way down, I greeted many people and my assistant handed me my jacket. This situation reminded me of two years back, when Charlie went into labour. I smiled at the memory.

Sure, it was one of the two days (the other being the day of our divorce) that my heart was broken, but, I saw and held my gorgeous daughter. I think she got the chill vibe from me- she wasn't screaming like her mother.

I snapped out of my daydream and walked to my Land Rover, hitting the road back to our condo, with a little stop for some Chinese takeaway for my bae.

I'm 30, I need to stop.

Once arrived, I parked at my usual spot and walked quickly to the elevator. We lived at the second top floor; the last floor was a cinema, restaurant and spa.

"Babe?" I closed the door, placing the takeaway bag on the table. "I got you food! Where are you?"

"Up here!" She cried from the bedrooms. I winced, then continued up the stairs.

When I reached our bedroom, she was sat on the edge of the bed, trembling. "Jesus, what's wrong?"

"I-I need you to go and buy me rose incense sticks" she mumbled. I blinked.

"Excuse me?"

"I need you to buy me rose incense sticks" she looked up to me with bloodshot eyes.

"You pulled me out of work for this?" She continued to stare at me. "Are you PMSing- wait a minute"

A smile crept upon her face as it finally hit me. "When was the last time I ever wanted to smell rose incense sticks?"

"When you were pregnant" at this point, my hands were covering my mouth. "Charlie, are you serious?"

"I went to the doctors last week and the results came today" she held a piece of paper. "I'm pregnant again"

The tears were hard to fight, but I played it off with a celebratory dance. I was midway through it, when she pulled me into her arms, sobbing.

All I did was hold her, because it seemed appropriate.

"Since I'm not going back to work, we could celebrate" I tugged at her shirt.

"No, you rude bitch" she giggled. "Just hold me for a bit, please"

"I'll do it everyday until my heart stops beating, princess"

BOOM TING THE END --- well, the final final epilogue will be up soon (on my epilogue book ;) but for now, check out my two stories :

•Lightning Strikes (ITS A RYDEL STORY)
•What You're Missing (ITS A ROCKY STORY YAS)

love y'all 😘