18

Ross Lynch

I took off my blazer as I climbed up the stairs in the direction to our room. When I walked in, the room was deserted, which I found strange. I, however, heard a thud from the en suite followed by the most polite, "Shit".

"Hi babe" I poked my head in and she was by the sink, wearing one of my shirts. When she turned around she was also holding a couple of Corona's. "For me?"

"Yeah- hold on" she placed them down and rubbed her knee. "I'm never climbing up that sink again"

"I don't see why you would" I shrugged.

Charlie sighed, walking over to me. "I wanted to surprise you with a treat that will make both of us happy. Well, in the situation I'm in, it will make me happier"

"Why thank you" I took the beer and laced an arm around her. "But, we have a slight problem...my parents are kind of downstairs"

She smacked my arm with a smirk. "You idiot, but I need help"

"Help with what?!"

"PMS. Hormones going crazy, help."

"Okay, because I know what's coming after this week, I'm in" he smiled. "I have an idea"

Charlie Lynch

I followed silently behind Ross to the corridor. He cleared his throat. "MOM, DAD! CHARLIE'S ASLEEP SO IM GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER AND THEN WAKE HER UP! GIVE ME ABOUT 40 MINUTES!"

"You need 40 minutes to shower?" Mrs Lynch asked.

"Yeah" he said awkwardly. There was then a moment of silence and then chuckling.

"Okay" they replied in unison.

My husband then took me by the hand and lead me quickly to our room. Within seconds, I was underneath him, his lips on me & hands fiddling with my bra.

I did my bit, taking off his shirt and racing my hands up & down his toned arms. It's these little moments that remind me of the sex on legs I call husband.

"What the hell are you thinking about?" He mumbled, now kissing my neck.

"Nothing, I - fuck you - zoned out" I winced as he created a hickey on my neck.

He chuckled. "You know you love me"

"Indeed" I breathed out, his hands now travelling South. They stayed positioned on my thighs as I removed his belt and trousers from him. In return, he took off his shirt that I was wearing and it along with my bra fell to the puddle of clothes on the ground.

Ross proceeded with the kisses down my chest, stopping every now and then and just quickly kissing my lips. It was lowkey (or maybe highkey) driving me insane, but I kept it together.

Up until my underwear came off also, of course.

"Fuck you" I gasped into his ear as he was already causing me to dig my nails into his back with his hand alone. Don't blame me; he was hitting all the right places.

"Don't worry, you will" he smirked, hovering above me, with the same cocky smirk he has when things go his way- so basically half of the time. "Okay, enough messing around, I need you"

I bit my lip and curled my fingers around his boxers, slowly pulling them down. He kept his eyes on mine, heightening the tension to a new all time high.

With little warning, he placed himself inside me, forcing out a rather loud moan from me. At unholy speeds, his hand clamped over my mouth and he leaned down to my ear. "Shh"

Following that, his hand remained over my lips & his forehead pressed against mine as he seriously went to town with getting some and giving me some.

With time, he only increased speed with his thrusts and the only way to keep him from moaning also was to keep his lips on my neck. I, in this case, was going to explode at any time now.

He eventually removed his hand from my mouth, placing them either side of my head for balance. Mine, in this case, were going everywhere up until the deep strokes began and well, they settled for clutching the sheets.

"I really love this view of you" he commented.

"Not the correct time..or place" I managed to say. "Asshole"

"Shut up" he winked, then moaned.

"Make me" I breathed out and he raised his eyebrows, then gave me an evil smirk. "I take that back-"

He took my left nipple in his mouth, and with one hand down south (and I refuse to go into further detail about that), he continued to thrust & I most likely cut through the skin on his back due to just clinging on to it.

"I'm so fucking close" he then whispered. "Fuck-"

Like the great couple we are, we reached our high at virtually the same time. I think this is our best ever, since goosebumps have taken over us both along with sweat and we had to cover each other's mouths to prevent ourselves from screaming down the house.

Ross basically collapsed on me, panting. "Shit, that was good"

"Hormones= calmed" I replied and he laughed. "I love you"

"I love you too" he left a kiss on my forehead. "And I will love you until I take my last breath on this Earth"

I kissed his cheek. "I think we have a shower to take, before they start getting ideas"

"I think they already do"