Chapter 56

|Scar Stilinski|

"Go home, Scar. Your dad isn't telling where he put the bodies and I'm pretty sure I'm not physic." Parrish told me.

I've been here all night just talking with him. I left briefly to drive Jonathan to his babysitter.

I shrugged, "You're drawn to death and I'm a murderer."

"Does that make us partners in crime? You do the killing and I hide the bodies?" Parrish asked.

I laughed, "Maybe."

"I should probably add that to my résumé."

"It'll sound nice on college applications."
___________________________

"Does it help knowing? Knowing what you are?" Parrish asked after a few minutes.

I thought about it for a second, "It doesn't scare me as much when I know. Do I scare you?"

"Once." Parrish admitted

I looked up at him, "Really?"

"It was the night I found that werewolf, the one with the talons. I thought I was gonna die that night."

"How come?"

"I saw you trying to save me. You were yelling that it wasn't my time to die yet. I guess it was just a dream or a hallucination." Parrish shrugged.

"Sorry, babe. Usually, the inugami is usually trying to kill people, not save them. That was the night of the storm remember? The wild hunt."

He looked down at me, "The what?"

"It's something Kira was telling me. It's a myth about thunderstorms. Ghost riders in the sky and black dogs..." I explained but stopped talking when I realized something.

"What is it?"

"I need to check on something. I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere..," Parrish gave a blank look, "You know what I mean."
__________________________

"Woden's hunt, as known as the wild ride or wild hunt. A myth of devilish riders in the sky accompanied by black dogs, spectral beasts whose eyes glowed with fire. A bearer of death and Guardian of the Supernatural, the black dog is as known by its more common name, the Hellhound." I read out of the book.

"You finally figured it out." Theo said, appearing out of nowhere.

"You've really got balls to show your face after you lied on Stiles like that. You know that I killed Donovan but you lied to split Scott and Stiles up." I glared at him.

"I can't have you telling everyone."

I crossed my arms, "Why the hell not?"

"Cause I want you, Scar. I want all of you." Theo smiled innocently.

"What the fück are you talking about?"

"Don't worry. I'll give you some time to think about it."

Theo swung a hammer at my head and I blacked out.
___________________________

I woke up with a pounding headache and bleeding forehead.

"Never done this before, Scar. I know how dangerous this is but it's a risk we have to take." Theo said, rushing over.

"Wait, don't!" I yelled but he ignored my pleads.

He dug his nails into the back of my neck, "I can see it!"
__________________________

"Come on, Scarlett!" Theo growled, pulling me through the woods.

He stole my memories to find the Nemeton. Him stealing my memories rendered me weak.

"Watch this!" Theo yelled.

I watched as Theo injected Tracy with the needle, reviving her instantly. He did the same with Corey, Donovan, and Hayden.

"What's happening?" Tracy asked.

"Who are you?" Hayden asked him too.

"I'm your alpha. All of you? All of you belong to me." Theo said before walking away.

They seemed to snap into a trance and followed him. I looked over to Lydia who was staring off into space.

"Lydia, what did he do to you?" I whispered.

She didn't do anything.

"Lydia, snap out of it."

Nothing.

"Lydia!" I yelled.
__________________________
PLEASE READ:

okay so I'm done with this story until season 5b in January but I'll be updating the rest of my stories this week.

IM MAKING ANOTHER STORY TOO
it's gonna be an Isaac one since the Isaac story I made was deleted 😭😭 I won't post it until fall/winter so I'll have something to do besides homework. Then, I've been thinking about making a Stiles one too but starting it from the beginning of Season One? I'm going to start that next week 😉 Thank you for putting up with this shitty story for another season: Love yous💝