Chapter 33: Stapler smashings

(A/N: There is going to be a but if a time skip in this chapter simply because nothing really happens to the group before this that isn't explained in this chapter anyway. Thanks for reading, I hope you're enjoying it)

Bethany's P.O.V

"I don't like this." Came Deanna's voice as she walked into the main part of the jet, coming from changing in the toilet area. We were both dressed in grey Blazers, white shirts and grey bottoms; I was in a skirt while my blonde friend was in trousers, me in grey heels her in grey flats.

Sofia and Natasha had pulled both our hairs into high buns on top of our heads and added minimal makeup to our faces. Over the passed week or so we had located the closest HYDRA base to our location, except it wasn't a normal HYDRA base. It was HYDRAs offices.

Me and Deanna had unwillingly accepted to go in dressed as workers, in hopes we weren't as recognisable as the others. We were changing our voices slightly in order to keep suspicions down. The only way they could recognise us now was if one of us slipped up or someone recognised the facial features.

"You'll be fine." Steve assured, smiling lightly at me. "Just be careful."

"You wanna keep it on the down low anyway." Bucky said, turning to face us and away from the computer he was in with Bruce. "After the flying training."

"Not our fault humans aren't meant to fly." Deanna argued as she began to mess with her hair, causing Natasha to slap her hands. During our first (and only) training session with Sam Deanna and I sort of had the hang of it, until we tried to speed up in midair, not a good idea.

The two of us ended up falling from the sky and hit the floor before anyone could catch us, leaving us bruised and sore whenever we tried to fight too much. Luckily we weren't too high so we didn't break anything. "Would you stop!" Natasha yelled, snapping me from my thoughts.

Deanna huffed slightly but left her hair alone. Nodding once we climbed into the car that was taking us to the base, Sofia driving. "Be careful." The woman informed as we climbed up of the car twenty minutes later. "I'll be back in about an hour, unless you call sooner."

"Lucky I've managed to swipe Steve's phone since we haven't got ear pieces." I grinned as we entered the building, standing up tall and walking confidently.

"I've got the west wing, you take the east." Deanna murmured. "Remember we're looking for any information they have on where Loki and Adrienne could be, I'll meet you back here in half an hour." With that the blonde hurried off, leaving me alone as I ascended a set of stairs.

After ten minuets of no luck I entered an office that had three men in, all sitting around with their feet up on the desks and chatting idly. As the door closed behind me all three turned round and I inwardly shuddered. They all looked exactly the same, black hair and brown eyes.

"Triplets." I muttered to myself as they all slowly stood up. "Larger than me in every sense, making them slower but not always dumber."

"Well aren't you a pretty thing?" One of them asked.

"I've never seen you around here before." A second grinned. Before I could answer the phone rang, the only one who hadn't spoke picked it up.

"Yes, no, no, yes. What do you mean?" He spoke quickly, taking a quick glance up at me. "Of course, I believe we have the other one here. Of course I'll bring her in alive, yes sure, goodbye." He put the phone down and glared at me. "We've seen her before boys." He murmured.

The other two looked closely at me for a moment and I knew what was coming as soon as they worked it out. Slowly I reached forward and grabbed the first thing that could be a weapon in my sight, a stapler. "She's Angel, one of the Avengers." The third one finally announced.

Instantly the other two dove towards me, causing me to jump back. The first one tried to grab me but before he could I snapped open the stapler and hit him in the face with it. Crying out the man stumbled backwards and held him now bleeding head, a stapler imbedded in between his eyes.

Smiling slyly at the office prop I began fighting off all three, hitting them with the stapler several times and throwing punches and kicks into the mix. Two minuets later they were all unconscious with several staples in their faces. Before I could do anything else the door flew open.

***************

A/N

The stapler fight? Not very well described but for those of you who don't know, in Marvels 'Agent Carter' Peggy uses a stapler in one of the fights she ends up in I thought it was a cool move. So I got Beth to do pretty much the same thing.