The fans ship you with another member

Simon: He frowned as he scrolled through his Twitter. He was ill, and he didn't want to ruin your night. So, he let you go out with Tobi instead. Tobi was the one you were closest to, and as he scrolled, he saw a picture of you two. He had his arm around you, smiling as you laughed. "I ship it," tweets came flooding in. But, there were no feelings between you as you two were acting out at how the waitress was flirting with him, and you made sure to tell him that.

Tobi: You were with Harry, your best friend. He was the one who introduced you to Tobi, your boyfriend of seven months. A year of friendship was celebrated at a restaurant. Of course, there were a few fans, nothing major. A girl snapped a picture of it, captioning; "I ship it, who else?" As he drove you to your shared home with Tobi, he tweeted at you. "She's mine, sorry guys."

Josh: You were recording with Simon as he was recording with him. You laughed loudly as he said something, you two were playing uno with Vikk, Tobi, and the two of you. "I love you Simon," you laughed. You two were the best of friends, knowing each other since your eyes have been open. The fans recorded it, posting it on Twitter. "GUYS, LETS TALK ABOUT THIS??" Josh commented back, "she's mine, not his. Alright? )-:<" the fans went crazy over how jealous he got.

Harry: You and Jide posted the same picture on Twitter and Instagram. You had his snap back backwards on your head, and he had his arm around your waist, resting on your hip as his left arm was holding up a peace sign. He was laughing, his face scrunched up as you grinned, looking up at him. It was cute, but it was strictly just a picture of two best friends. "Hey, what's this?" Harry pouted. You laughed, shaking your head. "Me and Jide, it was like 2 weeks ago at the fair when you went to the bathroom," you giggled at his jealously. "Oh," he blushed.

JJ: Ethan and you were laughing on the football (( soccer )) field, as you taught him another trick as he failed to even dribble. You were practically crying from laughter as he fell over, his laugh bringing you to hysterics. "You're my favorite, I swear." You said between giggles, his giggles making you laugh harder if even possible. From across the field, a ball came flying toward you two at full speed, making you squeal. "HEY! I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FAVORITE! PEOPLE SAW AND RECORDED AND TWEETED ABOUT IT!" You heard JJ's voice yell.

Vikk: You and your best friend Josh were streaming Agar.io, and he ate you. "Oi, Josh?! Could you not?" You giggled loudly. Vikk squinted in the corner of the room, huffing loudly. Vikk came over in view of your face cam, pressing a kiss to your lips as his phone blew up with tweets about you and Josh being cute. He changed that as fans screenshotted the cute, jealous Vikk.

Ethan: Truth or dare swung around as you, Tobi, Nade, Simon, Vikk, Josh, and Ethan waited to get in a lobby of H1Z1. So, you all had 5 minutes to wait. You and Vikk being in the same room, got dared to do a piano duet. You did, as you sang along to the song your fingers moved to, Skinny Love. Tweets flooded in, "OTP!" "DATE!" Ethan pouted as Vikk just blushed, rejecting the idea, giggling as he mentioned Ethan who audibly huffed and pouted on his facecam.