Simon #2

Imagine for bbg thesidemen ☺️😏😚

Simon finally had the guts to ask You, a plain old girl, Dani- out. And although you two were friends, thou both admitted to feelings, and that's how you ended up going on a date.

The start didn't go as planned. It didn't even start. You were dressed casually since you were just going to the movies, and you were driving. "Simon, stop." You laughed, your eyes closing as you let out loud giggles as he rushed you to arrive. "Yeah, yeah. I love you t-"

Sounds of crashing and car horns going off and sirens filled the air, as well as the noises being picked up from Simon on the phone. "Shit!" He yelled, and he knew something was wrong.
*************************************

You were taken to the paramedics, and thank god Simon was an emergency contact. "What room?" He asked, his speech raspy and rushed, his eyes filled with tears, red and puffy. "304, sir." He rushed into the elevator, going straight into your room, with the doctor's approval, of course.

"I'm so sorry." He choked out, seeing you, his best friend, his baby, being hooked up to multiple machines with tubes and wires hanging out and on your body. "If I would have just stopped, this wouldn't have happened." He let out a small sob, running a hand through his hair.

"I'm such an idiot." He said angrily to himself, slamming his body onto a chair and slouching. "You're not an idiot." A small, higher voice squeaked out. His head snapped to the side, and his eyes lit up. "Baby!" He said quickly, rushing back up to your side, grabbing your hands.

"If I paid attention, it would be fine. I'm sorry." You choked back out, and Simon shook his head. The doctor came in, and nothing was wrong. Just a few scratches and bruises.

"It isn't your fault." He shook his head sternly, his eyebrows raising. "I'll help you." He chuckled quietly as the doctor allowed you to leave, and you crawled out, slowly standing up. He put his hands on your hips, guiding you to the pile of clothes. It wasn't weird, you needed the help to put your clothes on- well, his clothes on. His black sidemen tee, and a pair of your own sweatpants.

He drove to his house, taking an extra ten minutes just to get you out and into the car. He wasn't complaining. His princess was broken, and he was going to fix you. You plopped down on the couch as slow as you could. "I'm hungry," you whined, your eyes squinting in the light to look at the tall, blonde boy standing above you.

"What do you want, baby?" He asked, leaning down to press a kiss to your nose. "I want you, Finding Nemo, and pizza, on this couch." You stated, nodding. He laughed, nodding. He called the pizza place, ordering a pizza, and put the movie on Netflix. He crawled in next to you, a smile growing on both of your faces.

That's how you two spent the next three hours until one in the morning, eating pizza, cuddling, giving each other kisses, and laughing. You couldn't be happier, no doubt about that.

"Si, thanks for taking care of me."

"No problem, baby. I'll always take care of you. Forever and always."