Vikk #1

The Sidemen house was strangely quiet on this day, all the boys out of town either visiting family or doing business. As much as you loved hanging out with your boys, you were loving the fact that you got to spend extra couple time with Vikk.
You were playing Minecraft with him along with a bunch of his other friends while in bed, both cuddled together with your eyes focused on the tv screen right in front of the bed. You swore that the tv in bed was the best thing Vikk could have spent his money on.
"For god sakes, bloody creepers keep trying to mess with my flow." Vikk scolded while you just giggled.
"Such a dork." You said back into response, running across the map trying to get back to the house you and Vikk spent forever building.
"Excuse you - I am not a whale penis." He sassed back, both of you just laughing and cuddling into each other.
"This is nice, you know? Just the peace and quiet." Vikk spoke up, looking down at you.
"Hmm but honestly? We wouldn't be able to deal with the silence forever." You replied back.
"That may be - but I could easily spend the rest of my life doing this with you." You heard him say, blushing and hiding your face in his neck.
"Stopppp!" You whined, smiling when he chuckled and placed kisses all over your face.
"Never." He smiled, running his character over to where you were. "What do you want to do?"
"Nether? TO FIGHT THE DRAGON!" You shouted in victory while Vikk just laughed again.
"Do you mind if I record it for a video?" He asked, grabbing the headsets. "We don't have to do facecam - just voice commentary and whatnot."
"Sure - what the hell?" You watched him set up the recording software as you slid on Vikk's headphones. It was these moments that gave you the insight of what being a YouTuber really was.
You came up to the deduction that it was a pretty cool job.
"Hey what's up you guys, it's me Vikkstar123 and I'm here with my lovely girlfriend." He kissed your cheek. "Y/N?"
"Hi!" You giggled, twirling your character around on the tv.
"What are we going to be doing today, babe?" He asked while you just kept giggling, not being able to stop.
"We're going to fight the dragon!" You declared, waving around your diamond sword.
"We were screwing around here anyway so why not?" He grinned at you before back at the tv. "Does that mean I have to mine for gold to make armor? Let me just spend about three hours looking for it."
"Good luck babes." You poked his nose and giggled.
"Well that was definitely an interesting recording session." You replied, watching the end credits for Minecraft go up on the tv.
"YOU DIDN'T HAVE MY BACK THE WHOLE TIME DURING THAT WHOLE VIDEO!" Vikk screeched.
"Hey! I threw my snowballs at the dragon!" You giggled. "Don't be hating on my fighting skills."
"Like I could hate on you period." He rolled his eyes playfully, grabbing his phone and laying back down next to you.
You both laid down side by side, watching him scroll through his instagram feed.
"Hey Vikk! You're so hot - hit me up bae?" He spoke aloud in a high pitch voice, reading the comments on his newest videos while you just rolled your eyes.
"She needs to piss off." You mumbled to yourself, nuzzling your head into Vikk's neck as he wrapped an arm around you and continued scrolling.
"I guess I could take a photo of us. You know - to let people know that we made a video?" Vikk asked.
"But I'm not wearing any make-up." You whined, getting a glare from him.
"Don't you worry babe, I'll hit anyone who says anything bad about you - I can do it with my helmet." He replied, just causing you to laugh hysterically.
"Alright alright fine, I'll do it." You smiled, watching him unlock his phone and change the camera angle.
"Honestly, do you see yourself?" Vikk smiled, looking over at you. "You're so beautiful."
You blushed, looking down and tucking a strand of hair behind your ear out of nerves. Even after two years, Vikk still had that effect on you. Bringing the butterflies into stomach as well as the hearts in your eyes - he was such a cutie.
You heard the phone click, looking up to see that he took a picture. Him smiling at you while you blushed and looked down. You thought that was adorable, even if it was embarrassing.
"You have to send that to me." You grabbed one of his hands, intertwining your fingers with yours.
"Come on - let's be legit now." You both smiled up towards the camera, your chin resting against his shoulder.
"See now - you look cute while I look weird." Vikk whined as you just shoved him.
"Oh my god Vikk - please try to be cute." You joked completely.
Only you and Vikk would spend hours trying to take selfies together, not deciding on the right one until 65 pictures. Maybe this is why you guys needed the boys - at least that way selfies of your cute boyfriend on your phone.