JJ #1

The sound of you phone echoed through the house. You were in the middle of the move across the pond so it was hard to continue to talk to JJ. He would call you at random times like this, which came in so frequently now you didn't mind. You picked up the phone.
"Its 5 in the morning. I hope you realize that," you sleepily mumbled into the phone.
"I know, I know," he said calmly, almost putting you back to sleep.
"What do you want?"
"I just wanted to talk, beautiful. Would have called you later but I have a collab I couldn't get out of." As he talked, you sat up in your bed and wrapped yourself up in the covers, leaning your head against the head board. You wish he'd keep talking; there was something calming about it. You wished you could snuggle up next and just feel his warmth. You missed him so much.
"I can't wait for the move," you whispered.
"I just can't wait to hold you again. I can't wait to take you out to places. I have so much planned for us."
"Well, do you want to pull up a movie on Netflix and watch a movie then?"
"No, I really can't right now. But later we can."
"Okay. What do you want to do then?"
"I don't know. We could talk about random things. Like what do you have planned?"
"Oh, so much. But really, I just want the little things. I just want you by my side at night, feel your warm breath against me as we lay next to each other. I want to see you in my shirts and dance with you in the morning as we make breakfast. Then I want to show you around, show you the sights of the town, bring you up to the hill and watch the sunset. I want to be able to take selfies, post them and then act stupidly as I post some mushy caption to it. I want you in my videos, have my arms wrapped around you from behind as my hands guide your's, trying to teach you how to play FIFA." He went on for a few more minutes, captivating you more.
"Thanks babe," you giggled after he stopped talking. "Now I really can't wait for the move next week," you sighed.
"I can't wait for you to open the door right now," JJ replied back.
"What do you mean?" you asked, startled and confused.
"Come to the door, I'm right outside. I couldn't wait another week, so here I am."