013

YN

Two weeks later

My life has been a living hell. And, I didn't even remember what that was like before. I've been on the run from Blacka and the gang, because I still haven't cleared Chuckee's name. Kahmi's not talking to me, and Twist is on tour with Jacob Latimore. Danny would've went, but he has the flu or something so he has to meet up with them a few weeks into the tour.

Me and the girls have two or three games a week, sometimes back to back days. We actually had two games in one night before. All of this BS has affected my game, too and I haven't made a run in at least six games. I strike out every time, and when I do hit it, I'm out before I hit the first base. I always drop the ball on offense, and practice has been hectic, too.

Coach was worried at first, thought it was just a funk or something. But they've all figured out that was wrong.

"Aye, YN," I heard someone come up behind me.

I turned around, and found Keke with Destiny on her heels. This bitch...

"What?" I asked, annoyed and trying to focus on getting to class on time.

"No need to what me like that," Keke frowned. "I was just gonna ask if you were coming to the game today."

"Yea, why wouldn't I?"

"Well, coach says that you're not starting," she smirked.

"I don't blame her," I shook my head. "I've been going through some at home problems lately so I've been off of my game... Who's playing first base, then?"

"I don't know," she shrugged, still smirking. "But coach says that she doesn't care as long as it's not you."

"Well, damn."

I started to walk to class, staring at my feet.

Kahmi

"I like fucking white bitches, I like fucking white bitches!!" I slurred, sitting up.

I'm so fucked up right now!

I looked around the room, and saw that I was alone again. Well, except for the girl laid out in my bed next to me.

"Ay!" I yelled, shaking her awake. "You gotta go, I got school."

"Nigga, it's 1:30," she mumbled.

I smacked my teeth. "Man, fuck!" I leapt up, and hustled to get dressed.

"Since when do you care about school?" she sneered, tugging the covers over her previously exposed ass. The two butterflies on her right hip peaked out of the drawstring of her g-string.

"I don't," I shook my head. "But, I got a test last period that I need to pass Algebra. Plus, I got practice and if I wanna start tomorrow, I gotta go."

She sighed, and sat up. She put her bra on as I got dressed in (above).

"Can you take me home first, at least?" She stood in front of me in her bra and panties set, and I looked her up and down. "So I can change and then take me to school."

"Yea, sure but hurry up," I nodded.

"Mhm," she rolled her eyes, and then walked into the bathroom, and I was enticed by her ass as she walked.

I licked my lips, then shook the thoughts away as I got dressed.

----------------
Its been a while, but I'm back. Just a short update for you all.

-Jøjø