004

Keke

Hey! You guys don't know me, but I'm on YN and Shyair's softball and bball teams. We're pretty close, and go to the mall and movies together all of the time

Anyways, I got a new BF and they've been dying to meet him, so I guess I'll bring him through right quick, lol.

I was wearing a black and gold shirt with Gizmo on it and black and white joggers. I put on my black Timbs and gold jewelry. I did the final touches, like perfume and phone and money, then went to the car.

My mom was dropping me off at Shyair's house. Then me, her and Ny'ria are gon' head out to the mall.

You're probably wondering why my moms has to drop me off and I can't drive. But, I'm only fifteen.

That's right; Imma sophomore. :(

I don't like being the youngest, they're all juniors. But, they cool asab so I guess it's cool.

I guess you wanna know what I look like? You probably don't, but oh well. Sucks to be you.

I'm light-skinned, and 5'8. I'm very top-heavy, with not ad much on bottom. I wear glasses, and I'm on #teamGalaxy. Ball is Life, and... I guess that's it.

I hopped out of the car when we stopped in front of Shyair's house. "Thank, ma."

"Uh huh," she mumbled. "Where am I pickin' you up?"

"Ny'ria's mom is bringin' us back here, so I'll text you when we're on our way here."

"Aight, bye."

I walked up to the front door, and rang the doorbell. As I waited, I stared at the green-and-white paint on the house.

I didn't look around the neighborhood, 'cause Shyair lives on the west side of the city, and a Eastside n!gga'll get shot out here.

The door suddenly opened, and it was one of Shyair's uncles. He's 21, because Shyair's mom was young when she had her. She lives with her grandma now, for whatever reason.

"Sup?" he asked.

"Hey, sexy," I answered. "Miss me?"

He rolled his eyes playfully and smacked his teeth. "Main, get yo' lil ugly a** in this house."

I laughed, closing the door behind me.

**

"Where you at?" he asked.

"In the food court by the Pizza joint." I answered, with the phone to my ear.

"Aight, babe." he said. "I see y'all. We comin'."

"Kay, bye."

I looked up, and saw my BF, Curran, walking over with some of his homeboys.

"Here they come, y'all." Of nodded in they direction, and all of them giggled.

"Ooh, I see some merry-go-rounds over there," Shyair giggled, and the other two laughed.

"What's that?" I asked.

"A merry-go-round is a sexy a** n!gga," YN explained, placing her cold drink on her newly tatted arm. "A Ferris wheel is a fugly mofo."

I laughed, shaking my head. "I'll remember that."

"What's that, babe?" Curran said, as he walked closer. He pecked me on the cheek, and pulled up a chair next to me.

I chuckled. "We were talkin' about this girl that runs like a noodle on the East High bball team."

"Oh." he smiled, then turned to the girls. "Hi, I'm Curran."

The girls waved, and he introduced us to his friends.

One light-skinned, with a short afro.

One dark-skinned, who resembled Bobby Schmurda.

One light-skinned with a brush cut and a cute face.

And one brown-skinned with a short box cut and nice edge up.

"This is Bobby... Xavier... Danny... and Jake." Curran pointed, and I don't remember who's name was which.

I just remember that the one who looked like Bobby Schmurda was best friends with the one named Bobby.

D*mn, these n!gga ugly... Except for Danny and Jake.

And my baby of course.

Shyair

I was wearing a long sleeve, red crop top, with high waisted white jeans, and my white converses that have the red.

You wanna know more about me? Okay! Lmfao, sorry I'm goofy asab.

I'm 5'4, and light-skinned. I'm mixed with black, puerto rican, and a little bit of white. I have curly hair with blonde tips. I'm on #teamGalaxy, and Ball is life. I'm medium top and medium bottom. And I wear glasses.

Anndd... that's it I guess.

I live with my grandma because my momma was wild when she was my age, and she my she don't want me to end up like that.

She wasn't too bad, she just beat a lot of people's a**es and got pregnant with me. I'm an only child, and live with my little cousin, too.

My best friend is Ny'ria, and my (almost) best friend is YN... We're gettin' there.

Anyways, this n!gga Bobby keep starin' at me. But, I don't want his a**.

I wanted Danny, with his fine a**. But, he seems interested in YN so Imma let her get that one. She never has a BF cause she don't f*ck wit' n!ggas like that. She deserve it.

And that n!gga Jake actin' weird. I mean, he cute af too. But, Idfw no attitudes, n!gga.

I actually was textin' this boy who we met here the last time.

His name is Sevyn, and he was a brown-skinned cutie. He was too shy to ask me out, so he asked his sisters to help him. It was too cute.

He just got his phone back from his momma, and I broke up with my BF a few weeks ago. I was lonely asab.

"So, where yall wanna go?" Daniel asked, cheesing.

Sexy a**.

"Uhh, I wanna go to PacSun." Ny'ria said.

"Zoomies," I agreed, listing more. "Forever 21."

"H&M," Keke continued. "Bath and Body Works."

"Villa, Footlocker, Rainbow," YN continued. "JC Penney, Charlotte Russe, Against All Odds, Deb, and Dick's."

The boys all snickered, and we all frowned. Then we realized what was so funny, and we joined in.

"Childish," Ny'ria shook her head, smiling. "What time is it?"

"Uhh, 3:45," I answered, checking my phone.

"Y'all gotta lot of places y'all trynna go," Bobby smiled at me when I stood and my stomach showed. "How long y'all trynna be here?"

"We normally stay till like ten minutes before closing time." YN smiled, throwing trash from the table away.

"Well, when is that?" Jake asked.

"9:30," I said.

"Bruhhhhhh," Xavier said, and we all laughed.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Look at the photo in next chapter for character pics.

Sorry for the crappy chapter guys, lol.

-Jojo the Creator