005

You niggas are so helpful -_-

NOT!

YN

That night when I got home from the mall, I curled up in a ball with my junk food, watching Fresh Prince of Belair reruns.

He's one of the only people I can connect with in media. I love that story. He comes to the high life from the streets, and doesn't change who he is just because he has money now. That inspires me.

I also texted that guy from the mall, Danny. He was a cutie, and his dimples were just... ugh!

He basically hasn't told me that he likes me, and hasn't made it clear. But, it's obvious.

For now, we're on a close friends status. And we probably wont be more anytime soon. You know me, I'm not looking to be tied down.

Today, though, I'm not focused on him. I'm just worried about recording these songs. I decided at first to work with Nicki on a song, but she already had a handful of others that wanted her.

So, I'll try again next time. Instead, I'm working with Twist and one of his homies. I've never met the nigga, so I don't know what to expect.

We'll see though, huh??

I guess I'm really in a respect for the nineties mood, 'cause after my shower, I put on an Aaliyah T-shirt. I also had on (above).

After slipping on my boots, I picked up my phone to see that I got two texts this morning.

One from Keke's sister, Ashlyn and the other from Danny.

I smiled when I saw his text, but I ignored it. I told his ass last night that I was busy today, and I ain't gon' chase this nigga.

Can't make him think I was waiting for his text. ;)

I tapped on Ashlyn's text, and it read:

Å$hł¥ñññ- Biiiitch!!! I just transferred to ur school! HMU later ;)

Ooh, yasss. I definitely will. She funny asab, and that was so much fun the last time. But TBH, I think homegirl gotta crush on me. I mean, I can see why... but, why?

I backed out, and went to Danny's text, before tapping it.

YoBoyD@ńíéł- Aye. How's you sleep? Let's get lunch today???

YøNåmeN!ggå- I just told yo ass last nite that I had to record today.

I walked to the bathroom, and had ran the flatiron over one piece of hair one time, before I hear the chime.

Lol, thirsty much?!

I shook my head, and grabbed the phone.

YoBoyD@ńíéł- Oh yeaaaa. Actually, I do, too. :0

YøNåmeN!ggå- Ur so smart -.-

YoBoyD@ńíéł- Thank you. :)

YøNåmeN!ggå- -_-

YoBoyD@ńíéł- Lol, anyways. We can still catch a late lunch... is that okay??

YøNåmeN!ggå- Okayyy, if you insist! Lmfao, c u then

YoBoyD@ńíéł- Cocky ass. Talk later.

I'm trynna act like Idc, but I can't wait to eat lunch today!

**

I stepped into the YMCMB section at Cash Money Records. I walked past the front desk, waving at the receptionist.

I went straight to the recording studio, since I wanted to get in before anybody else. We were recording in Studio B today, and when I got there, Twist was already there with our songwriter.

"Sup?" I smiled.

"Hey," the songwriter, Jerry Spakel said.

Twist just waved, and smirked. I rolled my eyes, and turned to Jerry.

"When are we scheduled to start?"

"As soon as what's-his-face gets here," he said, looking at his watch.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror, and smiled. Damn, what am I gonna do with you? I asked myself. Old sexy ass...

I winked at myself, then giggled because of how goofy I am. Both Jerry and Twist looked up, but Jerry instantly looked back at his phone. Twist, however, seemed to be very interested.

"May I help you?" I asked.

He shook his head no, smiling. Mm hmm, then stay yo' old happy ass over there.

I was bored, so I went onto my Instagram, and scrolled for a minute. Then, I stepped into the hallway, and took a selfie of myself on this bomb ass hair day. (above selfie)

I walked back in, and sat in one of the swivel chairs, bored.

I have ADHD, so it's hard for me to sit still. I stood up slowly, and I pulled my tights up around my waist. After smoothing my shirt back down, I heard a knock on the door.

I wheeled around, curious as to who me and Twist we working with.

I croaked. "Danny?"

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Did you see that coming? Probably, y'all are smart.

Since y'all wanna not help a nigga in time, y'all got a short update.

Oh, well. I don't even feel bad.

Lmfao, I love y'all tho.

-Jøjø the Creator.

PS- I still need help, tho. after this next chapter or two, IDK WTF to do next. HELP A NIGGA OUT!!!!

PPS- Hehe, I'm doing it again.

6 Votes

7 COMMENTS