010

Danny

Digster here. Yall missed me? Yea, Ik. Me and YN have been going on dates every now and then. But, she getting a little bit too close to that nigga Kameron or whatever tf his name is.

I walked up to her today, and smiled at her. "Hey, beautiful."

"Hey, stupid."

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Listen, you wanna go to this party with me tomorrow night?"

"Tomorrow's Tuesday," she said, confused.

"So, we could have the club going up..."

She stale-faced me. "That song's mad old."

"Man, you coming or not?" I laughed.

She giggled, "Yea, sounds like fun."

Shyair walked over to us with Keke and a few other girls. "Come on, YN. Practice time."

"Oh, yea!" She gasped, sadly. "I can't do it tomorrow.

"You gotta game or something?"

"Nah, worse." She smiled. "Sports Banquet. Everyone who played a sport this year is supposed to be there."

I sighed, and frowned. "You have to be there?"

"Well, I played two varsity championship-winning sports," she smiled. Her friends called her again. "I gotta go."

"Aight, bye." I mumbled, and she ran off.

"Awwww," I heard a voice approaching. "Got turned down, bruh?"

"Who tf are you, nigga?" I laughed, watching as Kahmi and a few of his boys walked towards me.

"You know who I am," he smirked. "The nigga that took yo' girl."

"Not yet," I smiled. "She would've went to that party if it weren't for that banquet."

"Keep telling yourself that," Justin laughed, and the three of them left.

I so heard the sound of two idiots approaching me.

I rolled my eyes. "Where were you dumb asses about two minutes ago?"

"My bad, Dig," Bobby explained. "We was getting head from that bitch Jackie in ninth grade."

I shook my head. "Yall getting toppees from little ass girls?"

"Sometimes." Xavier admitted.

Jesus take the wheel.

YN

The next day after school, before the sports banquet, me and the girls went to softball practice until 4:45. We were throwing the balls back and forth, just warming up.

Since we we're better than the others, we can talk while we throw since we don't need to concentrate.

"Yo, I heard that Kahmi and Danny almost fought again today in math class," Keke said, making shit hot.

"Okayy," I laughed and threw the ball to Shyair, my partner.

"You need to keep a leash on that."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, slightly offended.

"I'm just saying that you shouldn't be playing Kahmi like that," Keke continued, more annoying by the second. "Everyone knows why you and Danny are together."

I threw the ball back. "Ahh! Shit, YN!"

And Shyair is a shortsttop, which are supposed to have great arms.

"Lemme tell yo' ass something, sweetie." I put my finger in Keke's direction. "You worry about yo' nigga Curran, and all the hos he been fuckin'. Once you do that, then come talk to me."

"I was just saying that-" Keke started before her partner and our team's catcher, Syanne cut her off.

"Just leave them alone, Keke. Shit!"

"Thank you!" Me and Shyair said in unison, and then laughed.

**

After practice, we all went to the common area, where everyone would be eating at 5:00.

We got our tickets for free food from our coach, and dug in. We were sitting at our table discussing the next season when the boys walked by our table on their way to get food.

"Thought you said Kahmi wasn't coming to the banquet," Keke saying, taking a bite of sliced sausage in.

"That's what he said in eighth period," I took a sip of my Mountain Dew. "Probably changed his mind at the last minute. I always..."

I trailed off mid-sentence, because I saw someone who shouldn't be here.

"Excuse me, guys."

"Where you going?" Keke asked.

"To find you some business of your own to mind." I rolled my eyes, and left thw table with Shyair and Syanne laughing. While Keke was mean mugging the hell outta me.

Jacob (Danny's friend)

"So, what happened?"

"What do you mean, what happened?" I frowned at Bobby for asking that stupid shit.

"You know," Xavier helped. "Did she let you hit?"

I paused, unsure if she'd want me to tell. By the time that I came to thw conclusion that she wouldn't, they were both grinning ear-to-ear, with Danny listening.

I got mad then, because she's going to kill me.

"Man, don't make that face!"I protested, and then they both laughed. "Man, you can tell anybody, aight?"

"My lips are sealed," Bobby smirked.

"Promise, man?!"

"Yea yea, stfu." Xavier grinned.

But I knew better that to trust that. Why did I have to tell these idiots??! Now, everyone will know.

*********************

Everyone will know what?

What's wrong with Keke? Is it what she was refering to by "taking YN's man?"

Will Danny and Kahmi fight? Who will win?
Who should win? (There's a big difference)

Who did YN see?

FIND OUT IN LATER CHAPTERS!!

-Jojo