007

YN

"Guess what," Shyair said, walking through my math class door when the bell rang. Keke followed in behind her.

They both had lunch 5th period, and the rest of the squad has it 6th. Aww, my besties be lonely. :( ;)

"What?" I asked, slinging my bag over my shoulder.

"Destiny is goin' after ya' boy," Keke cut her off.

"My boy?" I laughed.

"Kahmi..." Shyair said, and I flinched. I looked behind me, and sure enough, Jason was still there. He sits behind me in math, and he was grinning a mile a minute.

Then, he walked out of the room. I don't want Kahmi thinkin' that I care about his flows. Now, his best friend knows. It's only a matter of time before his whole squad does, too.

"So?" I said, rolling my eyes, and handing my test to the teacher. "Bye, Ms. Kumar."

"Bye, YN." She waved, and I walked out the door.

Shyair linked arms with me, and Ny'ria linked her other arm. Then, the three of us walked Keke to her class. After, me and Ny'ria dropped Shyair off at her math class.

The two of us walked into the lunchroom a few minutes late. But, who gives AF? It's lunch!

I sat down at the table, and Ny'ria walked past to go to the bathroom. She's a clean freak, and washes her hands like eighty times a day.

"Wassup, niggas?!" I asked, the table.

"Hey, YN." They all said, and I saw people from Kahmi's table look up. I playfully rolled my eyes, and sat down.

After about ten minutes, I saw Danny walk by with Jake, and I smiled. Then, I saw Bobby and Xavier.

"I forgot them niggas went here." I said, to Ny'ria, and she laughed.

"Right." She said, with her bird ass.

Then, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I grabbed the palm of the person, and yanked it forwards.

"Owww!"

I looked, and it was a pretty girl with long, black hair and pretty eyes.

"Omfg, I'm so sorry!" I said, getting up. "Are you okay?"

"Yea," she said, still wincing in pain.

"No, you're not." I said, ashamed. "Let's go get you some ice from the nurse."

**

"I'm really sorry," I said again. "I feel like a dick."

"It's okay," she said, adjusting her ice pack. "Reflexes. I understand."

"You have no idea," I mumbled.

We were now in the lunch line, getting some food, with the option of chicken nuggets or pizza.

"Hey, I never got your name." I said, taking a slice off of the tray.

"Jade." She pointed to the chicken nuggets, and the lady scooped six of them. After grabbing the tray, Jade held her other hand out to shake.

I shook it. "YN."

She gasped. "You're YN?! Well, that explains a lot."

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

"You sort of have a reputation."

"How so?" I asked, starting o get angry. Not at her, but at the thought.

"You're just known to be violent, fly asab, and mad thuggish," She said. "All wrapped up."

"Oh," I said, confused. "Thank you?"

"Don't thank me, thank Destiny." She said. "She was nice enough to tell me all about you. And TBH with you, I admire you."

I blushed. "Thank you!"

We sat back down at the table. Then, we started to eat that nasty ass lunch food.

"I mean, if I got pregnant at 12, IDK if I'd be able to finish high school." She said, "You're a great role model for teen moms everywhere."

That made me spit out my milk.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

My weak ass short ass update.

-_- Y'all niggas don't ever make the Vote/Comment goals when I ask you to, but do it any other time. And, y'all stay wanting me to update. Tf?!

But, that's cool, I guess.

I still love y'all!!! :*

-Jøjø the Creator