012

Kahmi

It's been a few days since I've texted YN. It's mostly because I'm pissed off at her a**. How she gonna lead me on like she wanna be serious and then f*ck the next n*gga?

I thought that I just had Danny's b*tch a** to deal with, but now this new mystery man- yes man- comes through at our school.

I walked out of my house, and sat outside on the porch. I was on my phone, just chilling when my childhood best friend came by with her crew.

"Ayo, Peanut!"

"Wassup, Zella?" I laughed, walking down the porch steps.

"Ayye!" she laughed, pointing at my stomach. "I see you with that six pack, boy!"

I was wearing a black and white shirt with design. The front was open, though, since I was just chilling on the porch. (Above)

"Oh, I forgot," I laughed, sort of hiding.

"Why are you hiding like a little b*tch, Kahmi?!" she chuckled.

"I don't even know," I shook my head, and stuffed my hands in my pockets. "I'm tried of hiding."

**

"Hey, Peanut," YN said, as she walked up behind me with her arms around my waist.

"Hi," I said, pulling my books out of my locker.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, man," I sighed, and slammed it shut. I turned the number back to zero, then walked towards the water fountain.

"No, don't say nothing," she said, following me. "Who you mad at, K?"

Youuuuuuu, I thought while I drank in big gulps of water. F*cking slut.

"I'm just not in the mood for the lovey-dovey sh*t, okay?"

"Oh...kay?" she said, rolling her eyes and walking away.

I'm done looking for love, man, I thought as I walked into first period early. I'm just gonna focus on basketball and college- then one can help me with the other.

Keke

My plan is working out perfectly, thanks for asking.

I'm actually been getting closer to Kahmi over the last few weeks, and closer YN at the same time. You may be wondering why, but I'm using all of this information I find out to drive Kahmi and Danny father away from her.

If I continue to impress them, then I'll be in her position. And I won't f*ck it up.

"Hey, Keke," Destiny said as she walked over to me. I've been hanging with her more too, because of her connections with everyone in the school. Plus, we're in the same grade so it's not unbelievable that I'd want to be friends.

"Hey, girl," I said, flashing a fake smile. "What's up?"

"I've got a great idea of how to get that b*tch back," she smirked.

"Who, YN?"

"Duhh," she laughed. "You down?"

"Well, that is my friend," I said, lying to myself.

Then, we both burst out laughing, before going to spill tea.

"Girl, I gotta put you on!" Brittany laughed.

YN

"Come on, put the gun down, Blacka!"

"Hell, nahh!" he said, with that thick accent seeming through. "This is the last time this n*gga gonna steal from me!"

"No!" I said, jumping up, and standing up to Blacka. "I swear, he's not stealing from you."

"Yo, sit ya' a** down, guhh," Reggie said, taking a hit.

"Shut yo' b*tch a** up!" I snarled at him, then turned back to Blacka, who had his barrel pointed at my n*gga's forehead. "He hasn't been stealing from you. I'll vouch for him."

Blacka got quiet, as did the rest of the room. "Okay. But, only because of our history with you."

He unclicked his gun, placing it back in the waistband of his pants before sitting.

"But, you have to find out who has been stealing from me," he said. "Or I'll kill you both."

I sighed, and nodded. "Yes, I understand. I'll get right on it."

I slung my boy's arm over my shoulder, and carried him out to the car. I put him in the passenger seat, and drove off.

"D*mn, Chuckee," I said, pissed. Then, he coughed up blood from his previous a**-whooping. "You really f*cked us up this time."
_______________

Filler update. Thanks for being so loyal and patient guys!!!

-Jøjø Brown