001

YN YLN

I sat up in my bed, and slapped the off button on my alarm clock. Then, I stretched slightly.

September 5, 2015

The very first day of my junior year. Me and Chuckee always went to the same school, until he graduated three years ago. He's now 21, and recently joined Yöung Mönęy with his Uncle Mike.

Chuckee goes by Lil Chuckee and Uncle Mike goes by Tyga. His real name is Michael, but his stage name is an acronym for Thank You God Always.

I really respect that about him, and I feel like he's a real good inspiration for me and Chuckee.

Me and Nicki, who's also in Yöung Mönęy, went school shopping last week. We got all kinds of crop tops, skirts, Jordans... You name it, we got it.

I sat up, and stretched in my bed. I took the covers off and slid out of the bed. I walked to my closet, and took out the outfit I bought for the first day back to school.

Just a black and gold Tupac T-shirt with some all-black skinnies and my Taxis Jordans.

Nothing too big, just a normal outfit. I hate those people who dress up all nice the first day back but come back the next day looking busted.

So, I just come fly everyday. And dress up when I want.

I laid the outfit on my bed, and grabbed my bath towel. I walked to the bathroom, and hopped into the shower.

I washed my hair, and my whole body before hopping out. Then, I dried off and put on deodorant while brushing my teeth, I washed my face, then walked into my room to lotion up and stuff.

After, I got dressed and sprayed some Warm Sugar Vanilla spray from Bath and Body Works on my clothes. I grabbed some gold jewelry, and put my hair into a high ponytail before grabbing my bag and my bus pass.

I never eat breakfast at home, because everyone else is still asleep at 7 in the morning.

I grabbed my phone and headphones, setting up my playlist on shuffle before walking out the door. I started the long walk to the bus stop from there.

The only thing that I didn't get for my birthday was a new car. Uncle Mike kept trying to convince me to get one, but I didn't want one. I don't like feeling like a boojie, entitled, princess. Better to not pretend to be someone I'm not.

The school district in our city uses the city buses for most high schoolers. So, we have the same bus, but most adults don't ride them because they don't go downtown when they're doing the school routes.

A temporary bus pass was mailed to the students' houses last week, and I have to use that until we take school pictures. Then, we'll get new passes with our picture on them.

I grabbed my bus pass out of the side pocket on my bag, and pulled out my phone. I was listening to Nicki's song Only ft. Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, and Drake. Both Weezy and Drake are in Yöung Mönęy, and they're really close with Tyga. And, I made him introduce me to Breezy, so IK them all well.

I unlocked my phone, and tapped on my Instagram app. While it loaded, I glanced up, to check if the bus was here yet. Nope.

I looked back down, and instantly saw a pic from this girl named Destiny in the grade below me. She's a cheerleader, and is really preppy. She has a twin brother named Derrin and an older sister who already graduated named DeAsia. They're both cool, but Destiny is a total B!tch.

She comes from a cheerleader family, and has been the coach's favorite since she was old enough to tryout in the 9th grade. If you ask me, that's not fair to the seniors, but I'm not the cheerleader type so I really DGAF.

I tapped the blue icon in the center bottom, and took a selfie before posting it with the caption: Already missin my bed. :( Yall hos bet not f*ck wit me dis year, ya hear me?!

I turned my phone off after changing the song to Thro Sum Mo by Rae Sremmurd ft Nicki Minaj and Young Thug.

Then, the bus came around the corner, and I stood up so they'd know that I was getting on.

**

"B!!!tch!" I laughed when I saw my bestie, Brianna.

"OMG, is that my Baby Moms?!" She squealed, hugging me. "I haven't seen you since your Sweet Sixteen."

"Yea, I mean, it's not like that was only two weeks ago or anything," I said sarcastically.

"Right." she laughed.

"YN!" I turned around, and was face to face with my other bestie, Harmony. She put her hand on my shoulder. "Did you do your math Hw?"

I laughed, because that's what she'd say to me every morning last year, before even saying Hi on some sh!t. Good to keep to tradition.

We walked over to the breakfast line, and found Ny'ria and Shyair.

"Little Boy!" I laughed at the nickname that I call Shy.

"Juju..." she said, hugging me and laughing. Idek where that cane from, TBH...

Shyair plays basketball and softball with me, so we're real close.

She's BFFs with Ny'ria, who has a lot of classes with me, so we got closer during sophomore year.

"Guess what I heard just now when we were walking by them n!ggas over there." She said, pointing to a large group of guys against the wall.

"What?" I asked.

"Kahmi wanna get at you." She teased. "You gon' holla at ya' boy?" (Kah- My)

"Hell, nahhh." I shook my head. "When I told that I liked him in the eighth grade, he brushed me off. Now that I've got t!ties and an a**, he wanna holla. F*ck outta here. *mumbles* Fuckin' Peanut."

We all laughed, and then I heard a snort behind me.

I looked back, and saw red horns.

"TF you want, Destiny?"

"I just find it funny that you'd think he'd even like you." She said with a false innocence.

I sharply exhaled. "I'm gonna regret asking this but, why it that, Destiny?"

"He likes brown/dark-skins," she smiled.

"Says who?" Brianna laughed.

"He said so himself." She said, smug. "On FB he said, and I quote, The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice."

There was a slight pause as me and all of my friends made a confused face.

"But sweetie, you are neither brown nor dark-skinned." I said, sweetly.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm actually almost brown-skinned."

"Barely. (Vine voice) And after a full summer of tanning?" Shyair said. "That's what you have?"

"You cannot talk," Destiny curled her lip.

"But, I'm proud to be light-skinned. I love the skin I'm in," she said, being indirect about Destiny."Unlike some of us."

She pouted and stomped away as we all laughed.

So, you think that this year will be business as usual?

You haven't even seen the business yet. >:)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

YN above. Kahmi in the next Chapter.

-Jojo