008

YN

I slammed my locker shut, and rolled my eyes. "I honestly, DGAF," I shrugged.

"You mean," Destiny smirked. "You don't care that me and Diggy are together?"

"He ain't my man," I said. "Never was... knock yo'self out."

I patted her shoulder, and walked away to my 4th period class, Spanish.

Stupid bitch.

The other kids started to rush to class, since the bell was ringing any second and they're a lot stricter with the tardy rules this year.

But yet again, IDGAF!

I took my sweet ass time, and stopped by the water fountain on my way to class.

I bet down in front of the water fountain, and heard all kinds of Damns and wolf whistles.

(Wearing above with Timbs and black stockings underneath)

I rolled my eyes, flicking them off. I finished my drink of water, and walked into my class next door.

"Nice of you to join us, YN." Mr. O'Connor said.

"IK right?" I smiled. "Just brightened up y'all whole day and shit."

"Watch your mouth," O'Connor said, passing out this week's pop quiz.

It's not a pop quiz if we have one every Thursday, now it it?!

"How am I gonna watch my mouth?" I asked Shyera, who shrugged. "Sounds suspect to me."

"YN, can you please sit down?"

"Can you please get a life?" I mumbled, sitting.

"What was that, YN?" He asked, walking closer.

"I was talking to myself," I rolled my eyes. "But since you wanna be all in my mouth... I said-(GCO)"

"YN, stop!" Jayde whispered next to me. "How am I gonna copy yo' test if you in the office?"

The two of us laughed, along with Ny'ria and Shyera.

Diggy

You're probably wondering why in the hell I'm going out with a little roach named Destiny.

Well, she asked. That's the simple reason.

All of the other girls at this school were too in love with me to actually ask me.

And the girl I wanted, doesn't seem too interested.

YN really makes my head hurt sometimes. One minute, she's flirting and teasing me. Turning me on. The next, she's playin' me and ignorin' me.

Wtf am I supposed to do?!

I rolled my eyes as she talked-back to the teacher.

Can I be honest wit' y'all? I like bad firls. The one that can whoop a stupid bitch's ass, and get sent to the office for puttin' the teacher in they place.

But, I don't want her to turn me on right now. I'm trynna stay loyal. Besides, she don't seem interested in me anyways.

I handed in my quiz, and asked O'Connor for the bathroom pass. He gave it to me, and I walked out the room.

I'm not goin' to the bathroom, but sometimes, you just need a break from class. Y'know?

I walked down the hall, and saw Destiny with a couple of niggas.