"C'mon you couldn't have known. And anyways who cares? You should hurry up and do my make up, I have a party to enjoy." I said as I smiled at her, she got up again and redid my makeup.

5 minutes later...

"Voilá" she said with a fake French accent, I opened my eyes and stared at myself in the mirror. This time the make up was dark yet it had a firey vibe to it. It was completely different from last time.

"Can I have your attention please?" I heard my dad call out over the microphone. I looked out the window and saw that my parents were standing on stage, starting the crowing ceremony.

"Oh my god, The crowning is starting. We have to go now" I said as I yanked her hand making her drop some of the supplies and ran out towards the court yard.

"As you all know today is the celebration of the return of the lost Princess." My dad said on stage as he looked at me.
"Princess Al-" he started but I ran up stage and removed the microphone from his hand before he could eve continue, the guest went quiet, while some of them gasped. I stood there in a awkward silent. Oh no. I just snatched the microphone from their king. Whoops.

"Sorry" I said to the guest then turned to my dad.

"It's Lexi not Alexis!" I whispered into his ear, he nodded and I returned the mic to him.
"I give you my daughter, Princess Lexi." he said as he pointed to me. I walked forwards and faced the King, I bent down just so he could place the Tiara on my head. As soon as he placed it, the court yard went wild, with whistles and cheers. I think I might have burst one of my ear drums.

****

Aghh when is this party ending, I'm sooooooo tired that I could sleep for days.
The time is 8:45, so the party should be ending in 15 minutes.

Currently I'm sitting at a table alone. Renee had somewhere to go, Ethan to be honest I haven't seen him seen he attacked Damion. My parents are standing talking to some people that I don't even know. And then there's me princess loner, sitting at a seat with no one. Wow I've never been this bored in my entire life.

I haven't seen Jason all day, I wonder where he is. I miss him so much, that there's not a word in the world to describe it. I really want to go and ask someone but I'm afraid they might find out.
Aghh I'm getting really frustrated with this identity thing. I mean I've kept it hidden for 2 years and now there has been so many event that has nearly exposed me. I hope I can keep this up for another week and then I'll be home free baby!

I crossed my arms on the table and placed my head, I closed my eyes, I was just a second from drifting off when I heard the seat next to me, scrape the floor.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" the person said, I recognise that voice, I looked up and saw..... Damion. I instantly jolted up, but unfortunately my legs got messed up with the legs of the seat so I fell on my behind, in front of Damion. Daym can I get any more embarrassing?

Damion chuckled and offered his hand, but I ignored it and got up by myself. I saw hurt in his eyes but I'm too tired to care.

"Sure. I've got nothing better to do! " I replied as I picked my seat up from the ground and sat down.

"I'm s..s..sor..Sorry. Man that feels good to get that off my chest" he said, I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion.
"You know about trying to attack you earlier. "

"Oh it's okay, are you done now? Can I die now" I said as I yawned and placed my head back on the table.

"Wait there's more" he said, I sighed and looked back him.

"So tell me the truth. Are you the same girl who attacked my pack?" he asked.
"W-why are you asking me this?" I asked.
"Just answer me!" he yelled so that only I could hear him.
"Don't talk to me like that!" I said using the scary tone again. He looked taken back.
"Sorry" he said. I sighed again.
"Yeah it was me. Now what?" I said with a bored tone. I honestly have no interest in this conversation.

"You said, you know someone by the name of Alexis Greyback, right?" he said, I instantly rose my head from the table, well this conversation just got a whole lot interesting.

"Umm... Yeah, y-yes I did" I said, not knowing what's coming next.
"That's great, Can you do me a favour and give this to her." he said as he searched his pockets, and found a piece of paper folded into a tiny piece. I took it from him.

"What is it?" I said as I examined the folded piece of paper.
"It's something I should of said long ago but I haven't see her in years. " he said, and he looked down at his phone.

"It's getting late now, we better go." he said as he got up to leave, I grabbed his arm but as soon as I felt the sparks I removed my hand so he doesn't feel them.
"Yeah?" he questioned. I shoke my head.
"Never mind." I said, he left. I held the piece of paper in my hand really tightly, I hope I don't lose it. I really need to read it... but tomorrow, I can't stay awake another second and with that I drifted off into a deep sleep.

____________________________________________________

IF this chapter gets 2 votes I'll update the next chapter.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW (I will follow back)

If there's any mistakes or any requests you want me to add into the story feel free to inbox me and I'll see you all in the next chapter.