Chapter 80--Epilogue

Start from the beginning

       I guess all love can be kind of unexpected.

       I smiled and linked my elbow with Troye's, suddenly feeling a wave of love rush over me overwhelmingly. This boy, I swear.

~~~

       Plenty of hours of sleeping, elbowing each other, grumbling, and sighing later, we were exiting the plane. I was exhausted from doing absolutely nothing and Troye had to wrap his arm around me to keep me standing. It vaguely reminded me of our first trip to England. Of course, now it was Connor and Korey's first times here.

       "Are they here?" I mumbled after we went through our security and picked up our bags. Troye nodded and raked his hand through my hair, calming me down as I let my eyes falls shut. I mindlessly picked up his left hand and began playing with his promise ring—something I tended to do whenever I was thinking about him. If he weren't nearby, I'd play with my own ring.

       The little habit started after we went jewelry shopping together two months ago and he pointed out an engagement ring to me that he really liked. I mean, I think we both planned that he would propose to me, but I wanted to buy him a ring too so it was nice to know what he was looking for. I remember the look on his face when he found the ring. His eyes brightened and a grin instantly spread across his features. It was like he was struck by a need that that was the ring for him. He then tried to play it off like it didn't matter, it was a 'nice ring', but I knew. I knew that was the one I must buy. Therefore, I put it on hold (after some decent bargaining). He didn't know that though, and I didn't plan for him to find out until he proposed.

       I was taken out of my thoughts when I noticed two familiar figures making their way to us. I grinned and ran forward, throwing my arms carelessly around Zoe's petite frame.

       "Zoe!!!" I squealed and she laughed.

       "Oh god guys it's been so long!" She mentioned, pecking me on the cheek before hugging Troye. I smiled up at Alfie before giving him a hug too. I missed him, he was my best friend after all, but we barely had time to Skype each other or catch up on anything recently. I turned back to Troye and slipped my fingers through his, smiling up at him with pure content.

~~~

       It wasn't long before we were in our hotel room (a slightly smaller suite compared to before since now there were only two couples) and flopping down on our bed with sleep weighing our shoulders down.

       "Babe...I can't fall asleep...I have to make video..." Troye mumbled into the pillow and I giggled at how obviously tired he was.

       "You might as well nap or else you'll look like death." I chuckled and he peeked one eye open, glaring at me. "I'm just kidding. I can help you if you want though?" I suggested, but he shook his head 'no'.

       "You're going to be busy too, it's okay." He sighed before sitting up and smiling down at me. "I'll see you after, okay?" I nodded and he leaned down, pressing his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss, forcing us to break apart and then he was out of the room to go record a video. I rolled onto my back and grinned, letting out my own sigh.

       Everything was turning out as it should.

       I stayed in contact with a few of my friends from high school, but I didn't talk to them too often. For example, I only found out Hannah was now in a serious relationship with a girl named Ingrid because of her Facebook feed, (which also helped me learn that Ingrid moved from Britain to Michigan! I knew she was familiar, she was my waitress!).

       Zoe was working for a cosmetics department and her online blog was getting more and more noticed each day as she shared her own makeup looks. Her and Alfie now owned a little pug, the only reason they convinced me to spend thousands of dollars to visit them. I was just kidding when I said that, however I did earn an unimpressed glare from Troye when he heard. Alfie was going from job to job, so I heard, but was earning enough to support them both.