Epilogue

FIVE YEARS LATER:

"Good morning Princess!" Lauren woke her wife up with soft kisses. "It's the last day of tour."

"I'm so tired baby." Camila responded.

"I know baby, I know. But the girls are waiting for you, we are having pancakes for breakfast."

"I'm going, I'm going." Camila stood. Lauren watched her wife dress.

"So I was thinking."

"Oh that not good," Camila teased her wife.

"No really baby. The tour is ending and Fourth Harmony is taking a little time off. The record label is doing amazing. We can start a family." Lauren watched as Camila froze.

"Really?"

"Yes, it's perfect timing. That is if you still want to have a family with me?"

Camila jumped onto her wife's arms. "Of course baby! Yes. Can we adopt?"

Lauren giggled at her wife's enthusiasm, "Yes baby. I was planning on it."

"I also have some other news." Lauren kissed Camila on the cheek.

"What's that?"

"I finished my book."

"Really? Laur, that's great. The whole world is finally going to finally know our real story."

"Yes, and I hope it inspires the new and old generations. I want them to know they can be whatever they want to be, love whomever they want to love."

"Baby you were the first female president baby. You finished your presidency known as one of the best presidents ever. You have already inspired people. You will always inspire people."

"Well, you inspire me."

They looked at each other; it was a look they tended to give each other often.

"I also have some news?" Camila smiled. "Casey is pregnant!"

"What? That's great for them."

"Yes, her and Tyrese are ecstatic."

"Who knows, maybe our kids will grow up to be best friends to."

"Who knows baby. All I know is I will love you until the end of time." Camila kissed Lauren.

"As will I."

THE END