Chapter 8

It was strange, Camila thought, to be at the White House with the president whom was also her girlfriend. She never in a million years thought her love life would be Telenovela (Spanish soap opera) worthy. They had just finished having dinner in the dinning room and they were heading to Lauren’s room. As they walked up the stairs Camila behind Lauren hand in hand, Camila thought that her heart was going to come out her chest.

When they finally reached Lauren’s room Camila sat on a small love seat that Lauren had in front of her bed, Lauren sat on the bed.

“Did you enjoy dinner,” Lauren asked her.

“Very much, it was the best Lasagna I’ve ever had.”

“Lasagna is my favorite,” Lauren watched Camila and she could tell she was nervous. “Babe you don’t have to be nervous we don’t have to do anything you don’t want to, we don’t have to do anything at all.” She assured her.

“I know I can’t help it though.”

“Would it make you feel any better if I told you I was nervous to? I haven’t done this in a while and especially not with a woman.” Lauren wasn’t lying she was so nervous she had to sit on her hands to keep them from shaking.

“Lauren I want this, I want you,” Camila whispered.

Lauren stood, she walked over to Camila; “Come here my love,” Lauren reached out her hand and Camila took it. They stopped on the edge of the bed and Lauren kissed her, slowly, deeply, she kissed her until she felt Camila relax and then her hands started to roam and Camila’s followed.

They kissed for an eternity it seemed, they kissed until Lauren couldn’t keep her balance anymore and she fell on the bed Camila following. Lauren’s hands were on Camila’s butt and she was massaging it. “I don’t think I’ve ever told you but your ass is amazing,” Lauren said almost breathless.

Camila responded with a, “Mmm..”

Every time Camila moaned Lauren wanted to devour her but she took her time she wanted this to be special. She slowly started to remove Camila’s shirt and when it was off she buried her face in Camila breast and started to kiss them. “Uhh..hu,” Camila inhaled sharply. She desperately started to pull Lauren’s shirt off and when it was off the skin on skin contact made them both moan. Then Lauren took off Camila’s jeans and her own. They were now lying in the middle of the bed, Lauren on top now. She took off Camila’s bra and she stared at Camila’s bare chest. “You are absolutely beautiful.” Lauren said while running her hands over her breast. She then put her mouth on the younger girls right nipple, she sucked and Camila whimpered desperately. She then put her mouth on the left one. Camila was moaning uncontrollably now. Lauren released her breast and kissed her lips again. Camila then unhooked Lauren’s bra, she took both breast in her hands and weighed them. “Oh my,” Camila moaned. Lauren started to kiss Camila’s neck then her breast again and then her stomach and then Camila’s panties were off. Lauren kissed Camila’s thigh then the other.

“Laur..” was all Camila was able to let out but Lauren understood. She slowly and carefully put a finger into Camila and Camila inhaled. Lauren slowly started, in and out, in and out. Camila thought she was going to lose her mind. She had never felt anything close to what her body was feeling at this moment. “Baby, ba..,” Camila started until Lauren’s lips where kissing her most intimate part “Oh my.. God,” Camila yelled. Lauren was kissing, licking, and sucking all while her fingers were going in and out.