I grab her hand.

"No! Effie, that's okay. She will be surprised enough you two are here. Let me just go get her." I say awkwardly.

"Well, I don't see why I can't just go in and get her myself."

"Katniss is uh, she's not decent at the moment." I say embarrassedly.

Man, this looks bad but it really is innocent.

Cue Haymitch's old 'you guys had sex' jokes.

Haymitch gives me his shit-eating grin as Effie looks taken back by my words.

"Oh, alright then. I would appreciate if you both would be fully dressed when you come back out here." Effie says.

"After all, you do have company." Haymitch smirks.

I smile and shake my head at them as I walk back into the kitchen, running right into Katniss.

"Who the hell is that?" She asks in a very loud whisper.

"Haymitch and Effie." I whisper back.

Her eyes grow wide as she starts to silently laugh, pointing at my bare chest.

"I know and look at you." I chuckle quietly.

"I need to get clothes on, Peeta! I'm half naked in here and and I can't walk out there like this!" She whispers.

"Did the Lovebirds have a little fun this morning?" Haymitch mouths off and then I hear Effie going on about him minding his manners and stupid stuff she use to lecture us for.

It was more of an etiquette class rather than an English class.

But all I know is Haymitch needs to shut up right now, especially since Katniss hasn't been in the best humor lately.

She's been a lot better until last night.

We both like Haymitch and Effie but they're a lot to take in and we definitely were not expecting them to pay us a visit anytime soon.

I hear him laughing and let out a sigh.

"I'll go up and grab some clothes. You stay here." I say, patting the top of her head.

She sighs, "Okay. Make sure Willow is still okay." Katniss says as I rush back out there and up the stairs before any comments can be made.

I check on Willow who is fussing in her sleep, still in obvious discomfort and I frown.

Poor little baby, it won't be long before she's up and screaming again.

I throw some clothes on and I grab Katniss some too. Then I go back down and Katniss dresses quickly and we casually head into the living room.

"Oh, Katniss!" Effie stands and embraces Katniss who is extremely awkward right now.

Luckily, I think she's humored by Effie's embarrassment.

"Sweetheart." Haymitch greets her with a wink.

She takes a seat opposite of them and I sit down next to her and she takes my hand.

"Where is that precious baby of my two favorite students?" Effie glances around the room and in the empty baby swing on the floor in front of us.

"She was up all night not feeling well so she's sleeping now." Katniss says.

"Oh, that poor thing. I can't wait to meet her so hopefully she will wake up soon."

Katniss smiles a little but you can tell she's perturbed.