Chapter Forty-Two

Katniss POV-

I wake up a few hours later and Peeta and Willow are still asleep so I get up and go downstairs.

I go into the living room and pick up our wedding album that's on the shelf, along with Willow's baby book.

I look at all the beautiful pictures of our wedding and I start to cry.

Peeta and I have had our moments but we are defiantly in love, there's no doubt.

Maybe I can convince him to watch our wedding video tonight.

He is never against it but it does take a lot to watch it.

It makes us both really emotional.

When I finish looking at that I look through Willow's baby book.

I've heard it a thousand times, there are no pros to being pregnant and I would have to agree.

There's pictures of me in my pregnancy and think about how miserable being pregnant can be and was for me. All the cons. Being fat. Being kicked to death all the time. No sleep. Having to pee 24/7. Puking a lot. Mood swings. You name it, I had it. And the worst, actually giving birth.

But then I look at the pictures from the day she was born, along with a few pictures from each month of her life until she was one and that, that is the pro of being pregnant; the outcome.

I remember how painful it was but how numbed by happiness my pain was.

Peeta and I were never happier than in that moment Willow took her first breath.

Maybe having one more baby wouldn't hurt anything at all.

And I Willow would be the best big sister.

Better than I ever was.

I hear heavy footsteps coming from the staircase and I turn around, kind of startled.

But it's only my baby herself.

"What are you doing?" She asks me, climbing into my lap and looking at the pictures.

"I'm just thinking about what we talked about earlier." I tell her.

"That thing I'm not suppose to talk about?" She asks me.

I laugh a little, "I guess so."

"How come you don't know?"

I shrug.

"I think that babies are really cute. Was I a cute baby?" She asks me.

I laugh, "You were a really really cute baby and you still are. You wanna look?" I ask her.

"Yeah."

I hand her the book, knowing she will be careful enough to hold it herself.

"You had a big belly, Momma!" She points at a picture and giggles.

I smile, "I did. You were a big baby."

"How come you're crying here?" Willow asks me, pointing to a picture of us right after I gave birth to her.

"Because I was so happy." I tell her truthfully.

She raises her eyebrows, "Oh. Would another baby not make you happy?" She asks me curiously.

"It would make me really happy but I'm happy with just me, you and Daddy."

Willow nods and continues looking through the book.

"Daddy is so nice." Willow says flipping through the pictures of them together.

Definitely attached at the hip since she was born.