Comet goes to Earth

Once upon a time in a land called Mewni, lived a prince. Comet Dragonfly , sometimes people called him reckless and irresponsible.

Just because he fight monsters ( which every prince do ) and tame wild dragons ( which every prince don't do ) . He likes to have fun, and today is his fourteenth birthday so that means the king his dad is gonna bestow him the royal magic wand!

He burst into the castle gates with a dragon and go to the throne. Which make the dragon jump above the throne and smashed its way to the window and Comet landed awesomely. His dad was holding the wand he was so excited so he was thinking to get it, but his dad forcefully hold his hand.

" Now Comet this wand is a big responsibility, if this wand falls to the hands of evil forces the universe could be destroyed! " But Comet just ignored what his dad said and took the wand. It transformed what his heart desire.

" Don't worry dad I can handle it " He said proudly.

But it didn't go what he exactly planned. He put a huge rainbow on the top of the village, but the rainbow was on fire . Which made made everyone running around in fear.

" You can't handle it " his parents said in unison.

So his parents prepared his stuff to go to somewhere. " Please! I could be good, just don't send me to St. Olgo's Reform school Wayward Prince's " Comet imagined himself going to the dreadful place . " AAAHHH!!! " Comet screamed while holding his father's leg.

" Pumpkin, where not sending you there " his mother said.

" Oh! " Comet let go of his dad's leg and stand up.

" Yet " his father said.

" Where sending you to a different dimension a place called Earth " his mother said.

" Earth? " Comet questioned.

" open the portal Fredrick " his mother said to the royal helper while his father pulling Comet to the Royal carriage.

" Goodbye Mewni " he said looking outside the carriage window. But they didn't know that someone is spying on Comet.

They went to a school call Echo Creek Academy. " So your saying your from a another dimension " principal Skeevie said, while Comet was playing with the light switch " this is not going to work " the principal said, then Comet's parents open a chest full of golden coins and diamonds " He's gonna love it here " the principal said happily.

" He's going to need a guide " his mother said.

Meet Maria Diaz a normal student in Echo Creek Academy, getting always A's in her test, and has a crush on the most popular guy in school.

" Maria Diaz to the principal's office " said the principal in the speaker.

" Ooohh...looks like someone's in trouble " Maria stand up from her chair " looks like someone voted for me safest kid must be pretty embarrassed right about now " she said to her classmates, but they didn't care.

" Do I need a hall pass " she asked to the teacher.

" Will you just go already! " the teacher said angrily while playing a video game.

She went to the principal. " Maria Diaz, just the girl I was looking for. I to introduce to you, Comet Dragonfly " the principal said. She saw Comet checking out the water fountain, he thought it was a monster.

" Huh!? " Maria said.

" I need a responsible, never take chances type to look after him and who better than you the Safe Kid " the principal said patting Maria's back.