"So you haven't seen her mark, or maybe she is still not marked. So let's wait for them and hope we can stop this madness. We can't have a witch in our pack."

"One more thing the marked should not be fresh." Allen added with smirk.

"Alpha with due respect, I want to say that if beta has marked her then I will respect her as our Beta's mate but if not, then I surely don't want to mix our bloodline with Witch. Believe me mixing of these two bloodline has always result in havoc." Greg presented his view.

"I agree," one the elder supported him.

"I agree too," another one join it and so on everybody joins in the motion.

Achilles didn't have any choice other than accepting the motion so he just nodded.

"So let's just have some drinks while waiting for them," Leonardo offered to dissipate the tension.

At the same time Victor get off the plane. Driver was waiting from them outside airport. Victor called Achilles once he was inside car. Instead of receiving the call Achilles mind linked him.

"Can't talk on phone. I am in with these douche bag."

"I can guess that." Victor replied.

"Have you marked her?"

"Yeah. I did."

"That's good. Now I am going to rip Allen head today," Achilles growled.

"Easy Achilles. I will be there in one hour. Just hold on till then."

"Ok I will tell Athena about your arrival. I think she is preparing some surprise for you."

"Don't you think surprise should be kept surprise." Victor taunted.

"Oh, I thought you were still the same victor but I guess that Athena was right people do change after mating," Achilles teased.

"Shut up." Victor laughed. "It seems like Athena is really happy because of my mating."

"Yeah she definitely is."

"I will be there soon."

"Are you ok?" Eve asked Victor.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"You just space out." Eve was anxious.

"Oh that, I was talking to Achilles. I am sorry were you asking something."

"Nothing important. Is your pack nearby?"

"No, it is five mile away. Are you nervous? You can relax we still have time."

Eve thought about something. "Can I ask you few question about you guys. I am little curious."

"Little?" Victor said in his husky voice and cocked his eyebrow.

His voice made her heart flutter, she felt a strange tingling in her neck where Victor marked her. She quickly turned her face toward window. She could feel his stare on her back.

Victor start humming song. "I can feel your heart beat."

When she heard it she knows at once that she was caught in act and she turned red in embarrassment. She could hear him laughing. He keep on repeating those line. His voice was turning her on and his laugh was making adding to that fire.

"Stop embarrassing me," she whined like kid. Victor burst into laughter. At last Eve turned back to face him and snap her hand which results in an invisible blow straight on his head.

"Damn that hurts." Victor said while rubbing his head.

"Then you should not tease me."

"I told you there are certain disadvantage of having a werewolf mate." He cocked his eyebrows.