12. Girl Code 101

Samantha and Trevor pulled up to the ticket booth.
"What would you like to see?" The man behind the counter asked. He wore thick black dimmed glasses, he had an greasy face, his curly brown hair covered his eye brows. It made Samantha cringed.
"Two tickets to that new zombie movie." Trevor responded. He turned to Samantha. "You don't mind do you?"
Of course she did, she really started to realize they were two different people. On the ride to the theater she blasted Rock music the whole way and his car wasn't update to as she hoped. But she ignored it because of his polished looks. His built face, strong body, and flawless skin topped over his ran down car and horrible taste in music and movies.
"Not its fine." She lied. The register clicked a few buttons before two tickets popped up. "The total will be $17.44. Trevor slid him a twenty dollar bill and grabbed the tickets. "Keep the change." The two both walked inside the theater and the great smell of popcorn filled inside of Samantha's noise. Mhmm, smells amazing. Samantha thought to herself.
"You want anything?" He asked. "My treat."
With no hesitation, she slipped in the line for popcorn. Her buzzed, it was a text from Ryan: Hey girl, are you home? I need someone to talk to.
Samantha responded: I'm not, on a date with a hottie! Tell you about it later.
Ryan didn't respond. A little cloud of gloom roared over Samantha's head. She knew her best friend needed her but she knew she needed something to relieve some stress. They grabbed a bag of popcorn and walked inside the theater, sitting in a seat at the top of the theater.
"Nice view," he smiled as he force a hand full of popcorn in his mouth. Previews flashed on the large tv screen about movie premieres that we're gonna come out in the near future. The lights dimmed and Trent's arm extended over Samantha's head. Finally! She thought to herself. The opening scene wasn't as bad as she thought but the movie seemed pointless.
"I'm glad we got to go this date." Trent whispered. "You are really pretty and I'm glad you found interest in me."
"Aw," Samantha smiled. "Well what I want I get." She starred at his pink lips. They looked smooth and she could smell his cologne. Mhmm, amazing. She thought again. He grabbed her hair and placed a long kiss on her. She felt fire works jump off the wall and she went in for another. Thank you God. She thought to herself. His hands wandered down her back and she placed her hand on his lap. From the lift in his pants, she figured his "friend" was jumping for joy also. He lips wandered onto her neck and he slobbered her down. Little moans uttered out of her mouth and she could feel his hands caress her hair. It was getting steamy in the theater and she was glad nobody was noticing what was going on.
"You smell amazing," he whispered before going in for another kiss on her lips. "I'm glad I'm with you Ryan."
Ryan? She thought to herself.
"Ryan?" She exclaimed pushing Trevor off of her. A few "shhhs" spatted at her.
"I meant Samantha.." He pleaded. "Come on now." He went in for another kissing but was punished with a slap to his face. "What the hell yo!"
The last days flew back inside her head. Trevor? Trevor? She thought to herself. It clicked. Her mind flashed back to Ryan mentioning an Trevor. Her mind ran at the speed of light.
"You." She gasped.
"Me what?" He asked. "Just sit down, you are making a scene." He grabbed her wrist pulling back down.
"Your Ryan's Trevor." She cried she begin to back up. Tears formed in her eyes. "I kissed you, no you kissed me."
"That's not the point, I'm your Trevor now." he reached for her again. She smacked his hand before dumping the bucket of popcorn on his head. She heard him yelling after her as she ran out of the theater. She knelt behind a wall letting the warm tears rush down her face. How could I? She thought to herself. Ryan is gonna hate me. She knew telling Ryan was probably gonna destroy her heart and maybe their friendship. She swore to herself to keep it and not say a thing about it.