Chapter Nine: Ghostly Happenings

Cole walked into the training room and then shrieked. Nya was practicing, and seeing as how she was a water ninja and he can't touch water, not a good combination.

"Cole! What have I said about coming in while I'm training," Nya yelled.

"I didn't know you were training!" Cole shouted and ran from the room.

He grumbled looking for a place to be. Sensei Garmadon and Sensei Wu were meditating so he couldn't go in those rooms. Aira was cooking and she never let him near her food. Kai and Jay were painting several of the rooms so he couldn't go there. His bedroom was a mess so that didn't work. He supposed he could clean it. Nah!

"Zane!" Cole shouted.

"Shhh, Cole!" Zane whispered. "Do you wish to wake Kyle?!"

"Sorry," Cole said.

He was so bored. He decided to take a flight. Maybe practice some of his moves. So he left the monastery and powered up his dragon.

He had only been flying for about five minutes when he saw something lying in the desert. He flew his dragon closer and saw it was a person. He landed and quickly made his way to the person.

"Hello? Are you alright?" He asked lifting the person.

"Water," was all the person said. It was a woman. She had long red hair and brown eyes.

"Ya, see, I don't really carry water," Cole said. "I'll get you back to our monastery."

He gently lifted her up and placed her on the dragon in front of him. He took off and flew quickly to the monastery.

When he arrived, Kai and Jay were just putting the painting stuff away. They noticed the woman with Cole.

"Hurry!" Cole said. "She needs water and medical attention."

"Sensei Wu!" Jay ran into the monastery yelling.

"Hand her to me," Kai said. Cole passed her down and Kai carried he inside.

"Who is she?" Aira asked bringing water from the kitchen.

"I don't know," Cole said. "I found her."

"She is very weak and malnourished," Wu said. "It may take some weeks for her to heal."

"Well, I guess we have another tenet," Kai said.

"She will sleep on a cot in my meditation room," Wu said.

"Ya, things are getting pretty cramped," Kai concurred. "We really need to clean up the third floor and add some rooms."

"We will talk about that later," Wu said.

The girl groaned and opened her eyes. She looked scared, "who are all of you."

"I'm Cole," Cole said, "I found you near dead in the desert."

"You saved me?"

"Well, ya, I suppose," Cole said carefully handing her a cup of water.

"Where am I," she asked.

"You're at the ninja's monastery," Kai said. "I'm Kai, Master of Fire. This is Jay, Master of Lightning. You met Cole, Master of Earth. Zane, Master of Ice. Zane's wife Pixal and son, Kyle. Lloyd Garmadon, Master of Power and green ninja. Lloyd's wife, Aira, Master of Wind. Skylor, Master of Amber. Nya, Master of Water. Sensei Wu. Sensei Garmadon and his wife Misako."

"It's not like she is going to remember all those names, Kai," Aira said rolling her eyes. "Come I'll get you some fresh clothes and you can clean up."

"Thank you," the woman said.

"What's your name?" Cole asked.

"I'm Amaya."

**********************************

"Do you think sending your sister to infiltrate the ninja was the best idea?" Clouse asked Alita. "She doesn't seem very- well- loyal to the cause."

"She will obey me," Alita said. "Besides, I'm her only family."

"I don't know," Clouse said skeptically.

"She will at least be able to get us some information," Alita said. "It's better than what we have done so far. Our other plans have all fallen through."

"Yes, I expected Lloyd to be more affected by the venom but he fought it," Clouse said.

"He had his girlfriend to help," Chen said. "If she hadn't been there things might have been different."

"He has a point," Alita said.

"Yes, Master Chen, I suppose you're right," Clouse sighed. "But it is too late to change that now."

"I'm always right, Clouse," Chen laughed hysterically.

Alita and Clouse sighed.

*********************************

Aira and Skylor had helped Amaya get cleaned up. Amaya borrowed some of their clothes and she looked one hundred percent better. She was actually very pretty.

"Thank you," Amaya said. "I don't know why your being so nice to me."

"I always try and remember the Golden Rule," Aira laughed. "Always treat others how you would want to be treated. My husband taught me that with his actions."

"Wait you're married," Amaya said. "The green ninja is married?"

"Don't forget the purple ninja," Skylor laughed.

"I wear purple. That doesn't mean I'm the purple ninja," Aira laughed.

"Knock knock," Cole said coming in.

"That's not real knocking," Skylor said laughing.

Amaya turned and looked at him. He stopped and did a double take. Okay so she was absolutely gorgeous.

"Hi," was all he could say.

"Hello, it's my rescuer," Amaya said standing up.

"Psh! Anyone would have helped you," Cole said.

"So? This may be a rude question but did you like die and become a ghost? Or?"

"Got caught in a haunted mansion," he said. "Zap! Sunrise and me a ghost."

"Can't you like fix it?"

"Please, if you know a way tell me," Cole said.

"I used to be a archivist," Amaya said. "I could probably find something. It's the least I can do."

"Wait!? Are you serious?!" Cole said.

"I can try," Amaya smiled.

"Sweet!" Cole said practically jumping for joy.

A/n- Oh no! Is she going to play Cole!? Well, I know what's going to happen ;) This veered from Aira and Lloyd a bit but it's a nice change. Hope you enjoyed! -LL_17