Chapter Three: Troubled Mission

"C'mon guys," Kai shouted. "We have a Chen sighting!"

"Where?" Lloyd asked. Aira couldn't help but admire his leadership tendencies.

"Out near his island," Kai responded.

"Are we all going?" Nya asked.

"We probably better," Lloyd said nodding.

"Have you ever considered saying, 'ninja! Suit up and roll out!'," Jay asked.

"No, but we need to go," Lloyd said running out the door. The others followed.

When they reached Chen's island they found it deserted. Aira looked around in awe. Lloyd had told her about their stay here but she hadn't seen it.

"Where was he seen?" Lloyd asked Zane.

"Approximately one point two miles from this location," Zane informed.

"Alright guys," Lloyd said. "We're walking."

**********************************

"Do you really think it was a good idea to infect Lloyd with Great Devourer venom?" Chen asked nervously. "Because he doesn't kill unless he has to and I'm afraid the venom might make him kill people, like me, easier."

"Stop your whining, Chen," Alita barked.

"Calm down, dear," Clouse said.

Alita immediately calmed down and smiled at him. She was happy to have him back.

"Okay, Alita," Amaya said rolling her eyes, "you can stop with the googoo eyes."

"Shut up, Amaya," Alita snapped. "Camille, go cause distractions."

"Yes, Alita."

***********************************

Zane pushed through the underbrush. He had gotten himself separated from the rest of the group. He would be surprised if any of them where able to stay together.

"Zane!" He heard a frantic yell.

Zane turned toward the sound and hurried towards it. He entered a clearing and found Jay lying in the center he was missing his leg.

"Zane," he said faintly. "Help."

"Jay, you are losing blood quickly. I-"

All of a sudden Jay lurched forward and attacked him. Zane was aghast. Jay shifted and before him stood Camille.

"Stupid ninja," she laughed. She lunged at Zane again. This time she struck him right in his arm joint. Zane yelped as his arm came completely off. His arm began to spark and he felt dizzy. Then he was falling.

Camille laughed and sprinted back into the woods. She ran until she saw the one she hated most. The green ninja. Something was different though. He looked paler. Camille had seen his new girlfriend so she quickly took her form.

"Lloyd!" She yelled.

"Aira?" He asked whipping around.

"There you are," she said. "I was trying to find someone. We all got separated."

"Well, you found me," he said smiling.

"Well," the pretend Aira said, "since we are alone."

She walked up and backed him against a tree. She kissed him and then pulled away.

"What's gotten into you?" Lloyd asked raising an eyebrow. "You know right now is probably not the best time to-"

"Shut up," she said giving him a flirty smile. "Just kiss me, babe."

"You've never called me that before," Lloyd said even more confused.

"What? I'm sure I have," she said.

"No," Lloyd said trying to scoot away.

"C'mon where is your sense of adventure," she said winking. "You know I think we need to explore new paths."

"If you're suggesting sex then I think you hit your head," Lloyd said. He could tell something was off.

"Hey!" He heard someone yell. He saw another Aira step up behind the first one.

"Camille," Lloyd said nodding. "I knew something was off."

"How dare you try and have sex with my boyfriend!" Aira said sending a blast of wind her way.

Camille dodged it and took Lloyd down into the bushes. She changed into Lloyd's form and stood back up. The real Lloyd stood back up too.

"Oh, great," Aira said throwing up her hands.

"Blast her, Aira," Camille shouted pointing at Lloyd.

"Huh! I'm the real Lloyd," Lloyd said.

"Where did we have our first kiss?" Aira said quickly.

"Wouldn't you know?" Camille said.

"My secret glen," Lloyd answered.

He made a fist and brought it squarely into Camille's jaw. Aira jumped at her and pinned her to the ground. She punched her several times. Lloyd finally had to stop her with a hand on her shoulder. She looked down to see Camille bloody and unconscious.

"I-I," Aira began.

"It's okay," Lloyd nodded. "Let's have Cole and Jay take her back to the monastery."

Aira nodded and stood up.

"Did she kiss you?"

"Yes, but as soon as she did I knew it wasn't you," Lloyd shrugged.

"How?"

"You're a better kisser," Lloyd smirked.

"Oh really," Aira smiled and then frowned. "You weren't going to-"

"No!" He said frowning.

"Okay okay, I was just asking," Aira said lifting her hands.

"Guys!" Nya said crashing through the underbrush. "We have an injury!"

"Who?"

"Zane," she said hurriedly. "Kai and Jay took him back to the- what happened to her."

"She got a little to cozy with my boyfriend," Aira said cracking her knuckles. "She took my form."

"Oh, bad idea," Nya said wincing.

"Is Zane alright?" Lloyd asked.

"He just lost an arm," Nya said. "Jay can fix him."

"Okay, help us get her back to the monastery," Lloyd said pointing to Camille. "I don't think she is waking anytime soon."

A/n- haha got a little raunchy there ;) anyway I hope you enjoyed! Stupid Camille! Don't mess with Aira! -LL_17