Chapter Six: Uh Oh

Jay had put together a crib for Kyle in Zane's room. Zane had searched his data base for everything on child care. Skylor and Nya had practically fainted of cuteness overload when they met Kyle. This was going to be interesting.

Lloyd had told Aira he was going to apologize to his dad. Aira hadn't seen Garmadon or Misako for several days. She wondered what they possibly could have fought about that would make then split for so long.

"Zane," Jay yelled. "Kyle won't stop crying."

"That is because he is hungry," Zane said bringing a bottle.

"Here I'll feed him," Aira said holding out her arms for Kyle. Jay handed him to her and she started to walk back and forth while feeding him.

"Who is this?"

She turned to see Misako standing in the doorway.

"Misako! You're back!" Aira smiled. "This is Kyle. Zane adopted him."

"May I hold him?" She asked.

"Of course," Aira said handing him to her.

"This brings back memories," Misako said cradling him. "It seems like just yesterday when Lloyd was this little."

"It sure does," Garmadon said coming up behind her. Aira assumed they had made up because they were both back to normal around each other.

"Do you remember when Lloyd was born?" Misako laughed.

"How could I forget," Garmadon laughed. "I must have been the most frazzled man in history!"

"Is this another interesting story?" Aira asked.

"No, Garmadon was just panicked and a worry wart," Misako chuckled.

"What are we talking about?" Lloyd asked.

"When you were a baby," Misako said rocking Kyle back and forth.

"Oh dear," he said rolling his eyes. Kyle's eyes brightened when he saw Lloyd and he let out a loud happy shriek.

"He likes you," Aira said smiling.

"Not sure why," Lloyd looking nervous, "he is so fragile. I'm worried I'm going to hurt him."

"Oh, don't be silly," Misako laughed. "Here hold him."

Lloyd took Kyle gently and cradled him. Aira about melted at the sight. There is something about seeing men and kids that is just so adorable.

"See! You're a natural," Misako said winking.

"I'm afraid it is time for Kyle's nap," Zane said coming up to them.

"Aww," Lloyd said. "Sleep well, Kyle."

***********************************

Aira sat up. She heard a baby crying. Why was a baby crying? Oh ya! Kyle. She groaned and turned over into her pillow. She was on the other side of the monastery so she imagined how the guys might feel. As if in answer to her question she heard her door slide open. Lloyd stood in the doorway in his stripped pajamas looking very tired and annoyed.

Aira pulled back her blankets and scooted over, "come here."

He came over and slid into bed next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and she snuggled her head near his chest.

"I love you, Aira," she heard him say before she drifted off to sleep.

***********************************

*Two weeks later*

Aira was honestly surprised that they hadn't had anymore problems with their enemies lately. Camille was still behind bars.