Chapter Two: What is Happening to Me?

"Pizza!" Jay yelled reaching for one of the thick gooey slices.

"Hey!" Wu said smacking him on the head with his staff. "Ladies and Sensei first."

"Didn't we establish I was learning to be a Sensei," Lloyd laughed.

"But you aren't yet," Wu said.

"Awww," Lloyd laughed again.

"Good to see you smile, son," Garmadon said placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks, Dad."

"What movie did we get?" Nya asked.

"Dead Silence," Kai said making spooky fingers.

"Ah! That's so scary!" Aira squealed.

"It's not nearly as scary as some of the things we have faced," Cole said. "I'm a freaking ghost!"

"I don't care! It's still scary," Aira said.

"Don't worry I will protect you from the dolls," Lloyd said tickling her sides.

"Bah! Lloyd, stop it!" She said laughing. "If I hurt you while you tickle me; I am not responsible for your injuries."

"Fair enough," Lloyd said picking her up and tickling her some more.

"Do you remember when we used to do that?" Garmadon whispered to Misako.

"Yes," she chuckled. "It's just weird seeing our son do it."

"No kidding," Morro grumbled behind them.

"Oh! Morro, you startled me," Misako laughed.

"Daddy!" Aira yelped. Lloyd immediately set her down and took a step away from her.

"She told me. Don't worry," Morro said still scowling.

"Does that mean I can keep tickling her?" Lloyd asked boldly.

"No."

"Humph," Lloyd said making a pout face. Aira laughed and they all began to dish up their pizza.

As soon as they had all gotten their pizza, they went into the living room. Morro had left saying that he had seen enough real life horror for a lifetime and he didn't need to watch more. Lloyd said down on the love seat and Aira sat beside him. He did this on purpose not wanting to be disturbed. The elder members of the team had dismissed themselves so that left the guys, Skylor, and Aira.

The whole movie Aira practically just hid her face into Lloyd. Lloyd found himself actually enjoying that. His mind began to wander to dirtier things and then he mentally slapped himself. That wasn't him. Why was he thinking about that sort of stuff. He mentally slapped himself again. He may have gone to Darkley's but that was a school for bad boys. So he was still innocent in almost every regard.

What is happening to me? He thought to himself. He cursed Chen and anyone else for putting him through this.

"Lloyd, the movie is over," Aira whispered.

"Huh?" He said coming to his senses. "Sorry I was thinking."

"About what?"

"It's nothing," he said shrugging.

"Okay! Party games!" Kai shouted.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" Cole asked.

"What about Seven Minutes in Heaven?" Jay asked.

"Not enough girls for that," Cole said.

"You don't have to have the same girl to guy ratio," Jay stated.

"I don't think it's a good idea," Cole said looking at Lloyd. Lloyd had a look on his face like, 'if anyone but me goes in a closet with my girl; they will die.'

"Fine, truth or dare," Jay consented.

"If you will excuse me," Zane said. "I have other things to attend to."

"Okay, who goes first?" Cole asked.

"Me! Me! Pick me!" Jay squealed.

"Fine, Jay," Cole said rolling his eyes.

"Kai, truth or dare?" Jay said snickering.

"Truth," Kai said.

"Awe! You're no fun," Jay pouted. "Okay, who did you have you're first make out session with?"

"I-er-um," Kai stammered. "Why do I play this game?"

"You have to answer," Skylor said winking.

"Um, okay, I had my first make out with Skylor," he said blushing.

"So that's what you two were doing," Aira laughed. Lloyd noticed them both turn deep red and wondered if that was all they did.

"What? And you two haven't gone out yet?" Nya laughed.

"Well, actually, we have been," Skylor said.

"And you didn't tell us?" Jay asked incredulously.

"Actually Lloyd and Aira knew," Skylor said.

"Guys!" Nya shouted.

"Can we just continue with the game?" Aira asked. Kai hadn't known that they knew. He was so gonna get them back.

"Lloyd, truth or dare?" Kai said smirking.

"Dare," Lloyd said knowing he may regret his choice.

"Closet time for you and Aira," Kai smirked.

"I thought you were going to try and get us back," Aira laughed. "This just seems like reward to me."

"I got you back! Look at Lloyd's face," Kai laughed. Aira turned and saw Lloyd was blushing.

"Alright, in the closet," Cole said pushing them.

They door was slammed and locked behind them. Lloyd smiled and kissed her gently. He was holding back and she knew it. She pulled him closer and kissed him harder. He backed her against the wall and kissed her passionately. She ran her fingers through his hair. He forced her mouth open and slipped his tongue in her mouth. She sighed and hoped he hadn't heard that. He had because he kissed her harder. He lifted her up on his waist and pinned her to the wall. She could feel his hand start to slide up her shirt. She gasped as his hand touched her bare skin. Lloyd wasn't exactly sure how he was feeling right now but he liked it. He slid her hand farther up her shirt and kissed her more. Suddenly light flooded the closet.

"Holy crap!" Jay yelped. "It's hotter than Kai's fire in here."

Aira blushed and burried her face in Lloyd's neck. He scowled at Jay.

"Maybe no more dares like that for Lloyd and Aira," Cole said sheepishly.

"Are you kidding!" Kai said almost on the floor laughing. "That was great."

"Maybe we should go finish this elsewhere," Lloyd suggested. Aira felt herself get a little nervous.

"Nah, let's finish the game," she said.

He nodded and set her down. They headed back into the room. Aira noticed that Lloyd was a lot bolder than he had been before the venom. She knew it was the venom affecting him but she kind of liked the sudden forward behavior.

A/n- not a very action packed chapter but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless. I certainly enjoyed writing this chapter ;) -LL_17