Chapter Seven: Wrapping your Head Around It

"You ready?" Aira asked Lloyd. He took a deep and nodded. Lloyd opened the door to his dad's meditation room and entered.

Garmadon and Misako were standing there waiting for them. They looked confused. Lloyd looked extremely nervous and Aira didn't make eye contact with either of them.

"Lloyd? What did you need to talk to us about?" Garmadon asked slowly.

"So I kind of did something stupid," Lloyd said. Aira face palmed.

"Did you two get into a fight?" Misako asked.

"Actually kind of the opposite," Aira said quietly.

"Well, um, I was c-coming in here to tell you that," Lloyd said trying to stay calm. "I-I'm going to be a dad."

Garmadon and Misako's eyes widened. Aira brushed away a frightened tear from her cheek. Lloyd looked back and forth between his parents waiting for a response. The silence was deadly.

"Can someone respond already!?" Lloyd shouted.

"Baby? My son a dad?" Garmadon said.

"Surprisingly that's the same reaction Lloyd had when I told him," Aira said rolling her eyes.

"It may not have been right," Misako said, "but you two are going to he amazing parents! I'm going to be a grandma!"

Lloyd blushed and Aira smiled. Garmadon just stared into space. They all looked at him waiting for a response.

"I'm having a hard time believing this," Garmadon said putting a hand on his forehead.

"Are you angry?" Lloyd asked shamefaced.

"I don't know," he said. "Misako am I angry?"

"I think you're in shock, dear," she laughed.

"I'm going to be a grandpa? My son? A father? I don't know how to respond. It's like mixed emotions right now," Garmadon said emphasizing his point with hand motions.

"Sweetheart," Misako said. "You're feeling slightly disappointed in your son but you can't help feel excited about your coming grand baby."

"There that's how I feel," Garmadon said. Lloyd was laughing at his father's reaction and Aira was grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh, Aira, you must be so scared," Misako said putting an arm around her shoulders. "I know how you feel. Let's go talk about it over tea."

Misako ushered Aira out leaving Lloyd and Garmadon alone.

"I'm sorry that I disappointed you, Dad," Lloyd said sheepishly.

"I'm not disappointed in you," Garmadon said. "I just wasn't expecting this so soon."

"Ya I know, I know," Lloyd said. "I asked Aira to marry me."

"Well, then. You may not have been very right in your previous actions but you are accepting this and making it right. So, Son, I am very proud," Garmadon said placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm so scared, Dad," Lloyd said worriedly.

"You will be a great father," Garmadon assured him. "Better than me."

"I don't think that's possible," Lloyd smiled. Then he frowned. "Now I have to tell her dad."

"I can't help you there," Garmadon said wincing.

**********************************

Aira knocked on her father's door and waited. Lloyd was practically about to faint from nervousness. Aira told him to hush and the door opened.

"Aira! And Lloyd?" Morro said confused.

"Hi, Dad," she said sheepishly.

"I have a feeling this isn't just a friendly visit," Morro said raising an eyebrow. "Please. Come in."

Lloyd and Aira followed Morro inside and sat down in the living room. Aira started twisting her hair and Lloyd was biting his lip.

"So how have you been, Dad," Aira asked timidly.

"I'm fine," he turned to Lloyd. "Okay spill it."

"Spill what?" Lloyd asked nervously.

"I possessed you for a while," Morro said rolling his eyes. "You are very nervous and I want to know why?"

"Well, now that you mention it," Lloyd said. "We have something to tell you."

"You aren't getting married are you?" Morro asked grumpily.

"Yes and-"

"You didn't ask me if that was okay," Morro said crossing his arms.

"Under normal circumstances I would," Lloyd said boldly.

"Under normal circumstances?"

"Dad," Aira said taking a deep breath. "I'm pregnant."

Morro's hands dropped to his sides and he gave her a shocked look. His mouth literally hung open.

"You had sex with my daughter?!" Morro shouted at Lloyd.

"Dad," Aira said calmly. "It was as much my action as Lloyd's."

"But he is the man," Morro said.

"Look," Lloyd said. "I admit, it was stupid and irresponsible. But I love your daughter and I will love our baby. You don't have to like it but it's happened and nothing is going to change that."

Morro looked back and forth between the two of them. Aira gave him a pleading look and his gaze softened.

"I may not be very happy with you," he said pointing at Lloyd, "but Aira is my daughter and you are the father of my grandchild so I will support you. Who would've thought? Lloyd Garmadon, past enemy of Morro, is having a baby with Morro's daughter."

"Thank you, Dad," Aira said. Lloyd nodded his thanks as well. Morro just nodded back at Lloyd in a temporary truce.

**********************************

"Now we only have to tell the guys," Lloyd sighed with relief. As soon as they had gotten back from Aira's father's house, they had hurried to Aira's room. She was exhausted and Lloyd insisted that she lie down.

"You might as well move all your stuff in here," Aira said propping her head on her hand.

"I think I want to wait till we are officially married," Lloyd said plopping next to her. Aira started laughing. "What's so funny?"

"I'm pregnant! And you want to wait to move in here till we are married," she said laughing.

"I guess it sounds pretty silly," he said. "Speaking of which, I was just thinking we could have a small ceremony."

"That'll be perfect," she said taking his hand. "And that way the media won't catch wind of this."

"Oh please, no," Lloyd said running a hand through his hair.

"I hope our baby had your hair," Aira said smiling. "It's so wavy and blond."

Lloyd smiled and kissed her, "I still can't wrap my head around it. It doesn't seem real."

"It'll seem real when you're changing diapers," she laughed. "I love you. You're going to be such a great dad."

"I hope so," Lloyd said nervously biting his lip.

A/n- I can't even wrap my head around it! ;) I'm having cuteness overload!! And I'm the one writing this! Haha hope you enjoyed! -LL_17