Chapter 9: Impression

Hey readers, I just started college so im hella busy so ill be updating slow sorry. And im sorry if this chapter doesn't turn out well, its just a lot of bad things are happening at once and its preoccupying my mind so much that it's hard to focus on my story so ill probably be editing/re-doing this chapter if its not to my liking.
But comment or follow me in your library and vote if you like my story they help me out:) thank you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

.........

.........

.........

...
"Two days ago I bought you in a human auction, which means I have full ownership of you."

"...What?.. I-I don't thin-k I ..understand.."

I gulped and stared right back at him.

My voice was stuttering, as my mind was racing with his words becoming a echo in my head.

'Bought?'

'Ownership?'

'Auction.....!?'

I paused, breathing uneven in the silence. This wasn't making any sense to me. Nothing was! A freaken meteorite could touch down right where I was standing and it would be much more easier to accept, then the situation I was in.

Then it hit me. A/N(Not the meteorite)

It was as if my brain reconnected loose wires and rebooted all the memories. The memories of that night were starting to mesh together unfolding all these startling visions.

'I was just about to meet up with my friends in the club again, but was grabbed by a by a man and was forcefully dragged outside. I managed to fight him off when we were outside, so ran to the front of the building to get help.'

'But, I ran into people who were drugging and kidnapping other club goers in a van. Then they knocked me unconscious, tied me up, and took me with them.'

'I remember being hauled with the other kidnapped partiers in a big building.'

'...The Auction house.'

'I tried fighting them again but was injected with a knock out drug.'

'They..' I cringed at the memory. 'They took my clothes off and dressed me in the same gray dress I was wearing now.'

'I was thrown in a cage then was brought out on the auction stage in front of a crowd of wealthy people. I was about to be bought but I attacked the announcer and set off the fire alarm.'

'I remembered I caused a lot of commotion in the auction house setting off the fire alarm and sprinklers. I used that to my advantage to escape.'

'But, I didn't make it I-'

"You seem disoriented. Please have a seat."

The man called Vital De Luca interrupted my thoughts.

I looked up. One of his henchmen standing next to him walked passed me. I stared at him as he grabbed a black chair and positioned it behind me. I would have said thank you if I wasn't so wary.

I eyed the chair then looked at Elliot who was busy texting on his phone. Not giving two shits.

"Have a seat."

I turned my head toward the intimidating boss. He gave a slight encouraging smile and motioned his hand telling me to sit.

'I should just listen to him,' I told myself. I stepped back and sat on the chair. I held my hands together on my lap and twiddled my thumbs nervously.