Chapter 2: Birthday Party.

HELLO Everyone! Next part. Also ill have some pics of the club concept above for you guys to get an idea of the setting. ({Also please checkout the song and video for (Lorde- Tennis Court Flume remix)I chose. If this were a movie I would want this remix song for the trailer/theme!}) PLEASE! Give me feed back on the story cause i want to know what u guys think! Comment and or vote so I know if you're liking things!!! Sorry not edited yet ill do it later! XOXOXO

Keys, wallet, phone. All in check.

I got in Ms. T's old jalopy of the car that she lended to me and headed to college.

When I got there I walked to the cafeteria, where I told Tess and Kevin to meet me.
Kevin spotted me, smiling and waving. Tessa then turned to look at me and did the same.

"HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SENA!!" They yelled in unison.
"Awww thank you guys. Now stop you're embarrassing me!~" Replying playfully.

"Pssh that's our job!" Kevin scoffed. "And No! Thank you! You're the one taking us to one of the fanciest restaurant and club in the city!" Tess exclaimed.

Tess hugged me. The pulled back to eye me up and down. "Sena, you could have asked me for some cute clothes!"
"Your outfits always looks so serious and plain!" Tess nagged. "You should be wearing a cute dress for your birthday, especially when we're going out somewhere extravagant!"

"Ooooooh~ Sena in a dress heh heh~" Kevin teased. Me and Tess glared at him and he put his hands up scared "Whoa now, I'm just joking I bet you would look nice in a dress." He softly smirked.

I blushed a lil. 'I might wear dresses if my boyish figure and scars weren't a issue'
I quickly ignored the thought.

"All right you guys enough, besides I like my "serious and plain" clothes it makes me comfortable."
'Yeah, and hides my insecurities.'

Tess looked disappointed. "Well if you change your mind please ask me!"
"Heh, unlikely." I smiled.
"Damn your too stubborn!" We giggled.

Tessa was like the nagging overbearing mother I never had, and Kevin was like a perfect older brother figure.

The three of us hung out at college and went to the library to finish some work before the weekend. Then we chat and joked around, we stayed for 5 hours till we got ready to head out to party.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The drive was an hour away.

We finally pulled up to "Proiettile Rosso"

My workplace, was a 2 stories high dark building, adorn in big tall windows and lots of detail. It really looked like a authentic Italian building but obviously a lot more modernized.

My Friends's mouths looked like they would drop to the floor when we walked in. I was happy to see their thoroughly impressed expressions.

The staff recognized me and remember I told them I was going to celebrate my birthday party here.
"Good evening, Sena and friends, please follow me."

My friends and I followed. They were still ogling at the restaurant since they never been to such a fancy place. The place was packed with well dressed, mostly adults from 19 and up. And everyone looked like they were having so much fun spending their money on over priced food and laughing about rich people problems.

I couldn't get used to this wealthy atmosphere even though I had been working here for a year now.

We were seated at a 3 chair table.
"Holy shit this place makes me look like a hobo!" Kevin said wide eyed.
"Damn everyone looks crazy hot or a million bucks!" Tess peered at all the handsome men.
Man, they were having to much fun just looking around.